Putnam Scanner 7-19-17
Two people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Monday.
• At 6:48 p.m. Nicole Lynn Johnson, 31, Fillmore, was lodged at the jail for battery in the presence of a child.
• At 4:25 p.m. Mark Anthony Gossar Jr., 35, Indianapolis, was taken into custody for probation violation.
Two recent citations were issued by Greencastle City Police officers.
• At 8:59 p.m. Monday, Teira Luttrell, 31, Greencastle, was issued a summons into court by Officer Brad Hiatt and released from the scene.
Stopped on Percy Julian Drive, Luttrell was cited for driving with a suspended license.
• At 8:08 a.m. Friday, Jenifer Stoehr, 28, Brazil, was ticketed by Officer Nick Eastham.
Stopped at State Road 240 and Zinc Mill Road, Stoehr was cited for having an expired license plate.
The Greencastle Fire Department recently responded to one dispatch and one medical run.
• At 2:33 p.m. on Saturday, GFD received a good-intent call direct to the station concerning code enforcement at 821 Indianapolis Rd. GFD found a commercial smoker too close to a permanent building, which is against city code. GFD informed the business owner of the city code, to which he/she agreed and was “very pleasant.” GFD returned to station at 2:50 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.