Putnam Scanner 11-3-17
Two people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Wednesday.
• At 1:48 p.m. JoAnn Marie Mitchell, 21, Indianapolis, was taken into custody on a Putnam County warrant.
• At 8:59 a.m. Shawn Lee Glover, 45, Greencastle, was housed at the jail on a court order.
Two recent arrests were reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
• At 2:46 a.m. Thursday, Tyone Adams, 24, Indianapolis, was arrested by Officer Luke Brown in the Walmart superstore parking lot on Indianapolis Road.
Adams was lodged in the Putnam County Jail on a Marion County warrant for possession of a narcotic drug.
Officer Brown also ticketed Adams for having no operator’s license when required.
• At 4:02 p.m. Wednesday, Tina M. Tiedemann, 27, Greencastle, was arrested by Officer Darrel Bunten at the Greencastle Mini-Mart on North Jackson Street.
Tiedemann was lodged in the Putnam County Jail on a local warrant for operating a motor vehicle without ever having recieved a license.
One additional summons was issued recently by city officers.
• At 10:02 p.m. Saturday, Brock Wylie, 25, Brazil, was cited by Officer Brown at Bloomington and Block streets and released from the scene.
Wylie was issued a summons into court for an infraction of driving with a suspended license.
Putnam County sheriff’s deputies investigated a pair of recent property-damage accidents.
• At 10:28 p.m. on Wednesday, Bryan P. Stevens, 46, Cloverdale, was westbound on County Road 700 South in a 1997 Honda Accord when it left the road.
Deputy Anthony Brown reported the vehicle went about 25 yards before hitting a culvert. The car continued east, hitting two mailboxes and another culvert, when it flipped.
As it was flipping, the car hit a third culvert and flipped two more times before coming to rest on its top.
Stevens was out of the vehicle upon Brown’s arrival. The deputy reported the smell of alcoholic beverage and that Stevens said he had too much to drink.
Operation Life tranpsorted him to Terre Haute Regional Hospital before a blood alcohol content test had been administered.
The vehicle was towed. Damage was estimated at $5,001-$10,000.
• At 4:32 p.m. on Wednesday, Danny D. Webster, 68, Reelsville, was westbound on U.S. 40 in a 2006 Jeep Commander when he hit a deer.
Deputy Riley Houghton estimated damage at $2,501-$5,000.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.