Putnam Scanner for Feb. 24, 2018
Six people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 12:01 a.m. Hope LeAnne Rush, 46, Cloverdale, was booked in on a local warrant.
• At 5:31 p.m. Brandon Steven Gosnell, 26, Brazil, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 4:32 a.m. Jason Scott Hancock, 48, Brownsburg, was taken into custody on a local warrant.
• At 6:54 p.m. Jordan Ray Skinner, 19, Danville, was housed at the jail for driving while intoxicated.
• At 2:53 p.m. Randy Lee Reedy, 38, Terre Haute, was booked in on a local warrant.
• At 9 a.m. Jeremiah Jay Duncan, 37, Greencastle, was taken into custody on a pair of local warrants.
Putnam County sheriff’s deputies investigated a pair of recent property-damage crashes.
• At 7:05 p.m. on Wednesday, Diana M. Hatcher, 56, Danville, was eastbound on State Road 240 near County Road 425 East in a 2013 Chevrolet Silverado when she hit a deer.
Deputy Jeffery Freeman estimated damage at $1,001-$2,500.
• At 8:56 a.m. on Monday, Chance B. Evens, 18, Greencastle, was southbound, approaching Dunbar Covered Bridge in a 1977 Ford F-150.
Evens told Deputy Josh Boller he was entering the bridge at approximately 30 mph when he lost control, striking both sides of the inside of the bridge.
The force of impact damaged both sides of the wood on the bridge.
Damage was estimated at $2,501-$5,000.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.