Putnam Scanner for June 6, 2018
Seven people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 5:01 a.m. Kameron Ethan Hayes, 19, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for being a minor in consumption of alcohol.
• At 3:12 a.m. Steven Ray Branson, 43, Brazil, was booked in for driving with a BAC of .15 or greater and driving while intoxicated with a prior conviction.
• At 9:21 p.m. Harvey Dorman, 55, Cloverdale, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 8:39 p.m. Meloney Kay Collins, 20, Terre Haute, was taken into custody on a local warrant.
• At 2:26 p.m. Kory Lee Kennedy, 23, Greencastle, was housed at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 12:20 p.m. Nicholas Lee Buskirk, 26, Greencastle, was booked in for domestic battery and strangulation.
• At 6:31 a.m. Maggie Jo Pinney, 24, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail for driving while intoxicated.
Putnam County sheriff’s deputies investigated one recent property-damage crash.
• At 9:50 a.m. on Monday, Gregory J. Poole, 43, Roachdale, was southbound on U.S. 231 in a 2006 Ford Mustang.
Poole told Capt. Tom Helmer he met a northbound truck and as the vehicle rounded a small curve, a brick fell off it, striking the left front fender and headlight assembly of the Mustang.
Helmer reported that the brick was embedded in the headlight assembly and the fender was pushed into the tire.
Poole could not provide information on the northbound vehicle.
The car was towed. Damage was estimated at $2,500-$5,000.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.