Putnam Scanner for September 28, 2018
Putnam County Jail
Nine people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently
• At 10:50 p.m. Zachary Scott Hayman, 54, Reelsville, was housed at the jail for battery.
• At 8:59 p.m. Lana Lee Morrell, 48, Brazil, was lodged at the jail on three local warrants.
• At 3:32 p.m. Dax Kelly Comer, 27, Coatesville, was taken into custody on two counts of failure to appear.
• At 10:17 a.m. Timmie J. Baker, 58, Martinsville, was housed at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 9:32 a.m. Frank Donovan Saathoff, 33, Brazil, was booked in on a local warrant.
• At 9:26 a.m. Dustin Allen Clark, 21, Brazil, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 1:02 a.m. Anthony Ray Birk, 32, Terre Haute, was taken into custody for possession of methamphetamine and driving with a suspended license with a prior conviction.
• At 12:22 a.m. Rebecca Lynn Goldman, 44, Terre Haute, was housed at the jail for possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
• At 10:35 p.m. Dalton Russell Waldridge, 19, Greencastle, was booked in for domestic battery.
One recent arrest was reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
Officer Elsiana Crosby arrested Taureen Kyron Terry, 36, Greencastle, on Meadow Lane on three criminal charges.
Lodged in the Putnam County Jail, Terry is facing charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia with a prior conviction and criminal trespass.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to four recent dispatches:
•At 5:03 p.m. on Wednesday, GFD was dispatched to 330 Greenwood Ave. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 5:08 and determined that the alarm had likely malfunctioned, as only a few rooms were sounding. The alarm was then reset. GFD left at 5:15 p.m.
•At 5:13 p.m. on Wednesday, GFD was dispatched to 109 W. Hanna St. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 5:17 and determined that the alarm was due to cooking. The alarm was then reset. GFD left at 5:23 p.m.
•At 7:03 p.m. on Wednesday, GFD was dispatched to retrieve a propane tank that had fallen out of a vehicle on S.R. 240. Units found the tank at 7:16 and then took it to Butler’s LP Gas and Fertilizer to dispose of the gas. GFD was back in service at 7:29 p.m.
•At 10:59 p.m. on Wednesday, GFD was dispatched to 1542 S. Bloomington St. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 11:03 p.m. to find a false alarm and determined that the alarm had probably malfucntiond. The alarm was then reset. GFD left at 11:21 p.m.
Additionally, GFD performed four medical assists and had two disregards around this time.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.