Putnam Scanner for April 6, 2019
Three people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday.
• At 11:30 a.m. Brandon Lee Chasteen, 18, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a warrant for auto theft.
• At 11:10 a.m. Bryan Lee Polster, 43, Mooresville, was taken into custody on a local warrant.
• At 10:49 a.m. Raven Latrice Sullivan, 28, Indianapolis, was booked in for dealing in a Schedule II controlled substance and trafficking with an inmate.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to four recent dispatches:
• At 2:21 p.m. on Thursday, GFD was dispatched to 208 E. Olive St. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 2:26 and determined the alarm was due to body spray. The alarm was then reset. GFD left at 2:45 p.m.
• At 6:35 p.m. on Thursday, GFD was dispatched to 412 S. Indiana St. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 6:39 and determined the alarm was due to cooking. The alarm was then reset. GFD left at 6:46 p.m.
• At 7:29 p.m. on Thursday, GFD responded to a medical emergency alarm at 142 W. Berry St. Units arrived at 7:34 and found the alarm was set off unintentionally. The alarm was then reset. GFD went back into service at 7:40 p.m.
• At 11:15 p.m. on Thursday, GFD was dispatched to 301 E. Seminary St. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 11:19 and determined the alarm due to cooking. The alarm was then reset. GFD left at 11:26 p.m.
Additionally, GFD performed three medical assists during this time.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.