Putnam Scanner for June 8, 2019
Four people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday.
• At 10:36 p.m. Jason Robert Ridgway, 34, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail for driving while intoxicated.
• At 8:47 p.m. Wesley Allen Baker, 37, Roachdale, was taken into custody on a local warrant.
• At 7:16 p.m. Jonathon David Eversole, 29, Greencastle, was housed at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 3:51 p.m. Tony Allen Tillberry, 32, Indianapolis, was booked in on a local warrant.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to two recent dispatches:
• At 4:28 p.m. on Thursday, GFD was alerted to a tree limb down on a power line that was smoking at 201 N. Arlington St. Units arrived on the scene at 4:30 and notified Duke Energy. GFD returned to station at 4:35 p.m.
• At 6:35 p.m. on Thursday, GFD was dispatched to a reported motorcycle accident at the intersection of Arlington Street and Terrace Lane. However, the accident was unable to be located. GFD returned to station at 6:52 p.m.
Additionally, GFD performed five medical assists after these dispatches.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.