Putnam Scanner for Oct. 12, 2019
Six people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 7:35 a.m. Tyler Jean Henry, 26, Roachdale, was housed at the jail for disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
• At 1:59 a.m. Zachary David Johnson, 20, Roachdale, was booked in for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
• At 1:57 a.m. Sandy Marie Greene, 22, Roachdale, was lodged at the jail for theft, auto theft, fraud and unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle.
• At 9:58 p.m. Ryan Fredrick Parkhurst, 37, Greencastle, was taken into custody for driving while intoxicated.
• At 9:34 p.m. Loren Taylor Howe, 25, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for driving while intoxicated.
• At 11:59 a.m. William Shane Pierce, 43, Greencastle, was booked in on a warrant for nonsupport of a dependent child.
Putnam County Deputies investigated two recent property-damage crashes.
• At 8:27 p.m. on Thursday, Loren T. Howe, 25, Greencastle, was northbound on County Road 275 East in a 2000 Mercury Sable.
Deputy Anthony Brown gathered evidence at the scene indicating that Howe’s vehicle left the west side of the road, taking out field corn, before crossing back over the roadway and hitting a utility pole at 5791 N. CR 275 East.
A chemical test was administered and Howe tested at a percentage of .195 BAC. She was then taken to the Putnam County Jail at booked in at 9:34 p.m.
The car was towed. Brown estimated damage at $10,000-$25,000.
• At 6:54 a.m. on Thursday, Donald B. Badolato, 55, Greencastle, was eastbound on County Road 450 North approaching County Road 325 West in a 2017 Kia Sportage.
Badolato told Deputy Josh Boller he might have “blacked out” and does not remember what happened. He said he is diabetic and has high blood pressure.
Badolato’s vehicle continued straight across the intersection and into a cornfield, doing minimal damage to standing corn.
Badolato was taken to Hendrick Regional Health with back pain.
The vehicle was towed. Boller estimated damage at $1,000-$2,500.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.