Putnam Scanner for February 12, 2020
Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 1:57 a.m. Alexis C. Bean-Gwinn, 22, Cloverdale, was booked in on an out-of-county warrant.
• At 12:20 a.m. Tonya L. Sage, 53, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail for possession of methamphetamine.
• At 3:28 p.m. Adam W. Rucker, 25, Seymour, was taken into custody on a court order.
• At 2:17 p.m. Daniel T. Claycomb, 39, Roachdale, was housed at the jail for driving with a suspended license with a prior conviction and invasion of privacy.
• At 1:05 a.m. Amy L. Fultz, 48, Coatesville, was booked in for driving with a suspended license.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to one recent dispatch:
• At 6:19 p.m. on Monday, GFD was dispatched to 106 S. Spring St. for a smoke detector alarm. Firefighters arrived at 6:20 and determined the alarm was due to cooking. The alarm was reset. GFD left at 6:24 p.m.
Additionally, GFD recently performed four medical assists.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.