Park sets registration for Dec. 15 Breakfast with Grinch eventThe Grinch does mean to be all Grinch-like but space requires him to limit his exposure to the first 40 pals and gals who register for the Greencastle Parks and Recreation Department's annual...
Sudden seasonal changes also befuddle RTV6 meteorologistHave you ever observed — perhaps very recently — that weather in Indiana seems to be passing straight from summer into winter, skipping over fall entirely? You’re not alone. Even a weather...
Three county schools garner ‘A’ ratingsWhen the Indiana State Board of Education unanimously approved the school accountability grades this week, it was excellent news for three county schools. South Putnam’s Fillmore Elementary School,...
Athletics dominates South Putnam agendaAfter coming out of a more involved meeting Wednesday evening, the South Putnam School Board will have to consider some important decisions regarding South Putnam athletics and recent updates. After...
- Who’s News (11/16/18)
- Orchestra and Bands come together for annual Thanksgiving concert (11/16/18)
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T at GHS (11/16/18)
- Friends of the Library sets used electronics sale Dec. 8 (11/16/18)
- Boil order lifted for Putnamville (11/16/18)
- Cloverdale Town Council weighs two-mile radius control (11/15/18)2
- Putnam native, husband meet vice president in Alaskan stopover (11/15/18)
- Local fifth-grader reprises Red Wagon Food Drive (11/15/18)1
- Baskets for Veterans (11/15/18)
- Veterans Day (11/15/18)
- Cloverdale holds off late Eagle rally for winThe Cloverdale Clovers used a big third quarter and then held off a furious fourth-quarter South Putnam Eagle rally Friday night to win the opening game of the Girls’ Putnam County Classic, 59-54. “Particularly in the second half, we were able to do some things well defensively,” Cloverdale coach Matthew Langdon said as his team improved to 5-1 and will take on Greencastle in the championship game tonight. ...
- Boys' basketball preview section
- Friday night semistate football scores, girls' basketball scores
- North Putnam offensive struggles hamper strong defensive effort in loss
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: County field lining up to knock off Tiger Cubs (11/15/18)
- North Putnam boys' basketball scrimmage returned to Saturday (11/15/18)
- Gritty Cougars hold off Covington; Tiger Cubs win big (11/14/18)
- No. 5 Danville wears down Clovers, wins 55-32 (11/14/18)
- FEATURED ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Logan Abner, Cloverdale (11/14/18)
- Fourth-place finish gets Wilson return nationals trip (11/12/18)
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: New South court good to go for county; game schedule switched (11/12/18)
Timothy Lee 'Newty' CheathamTimothy Lee "Newty" Cheatham, 23, of Greencastle, passed away on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018. He was born Feb. 21, 1995 in Greencastle, the son of Treva J. (Jackson) Willis and Timothy Alan Cheatham. He...
Charles T. CroanCharles T. Croan, 89, Fillmore, passed away Thursday afternoon, Nov. 15, 2018 at Mill Pond Health Campus in Greencastle. He was born in Indianapolis on Feb. 5, 1929. He was married to Etta Ruth McNew...
Anna Marie HagaAnna Marie Haga of Reelsville passed away Thursday, Nov. 1 at her son’s home at the age of 96, one week away from her 97th birthday. She was born Nov. 8, 1921, the daughter of Anna Belle (Long) and...
Wyatt Melvin BrummettWyatt Melvin Brummett passed away peacefully at home on Friday, Nov. 9, 2018 from complications due to Parkinson's and Lewy Body's disease in Hudson Fla. He was 80 years old. Wyatt married Betty Macy...
Putnam Scanner for November 17, 2018 (11/16/18)City Police Greencastle City Police are investing an alleged shoplifting incident at the Walmart Supercenter at 5:33 p.m. Sunday. According to Officer Joseph Smith’s report, a 39-year-old female...
Putnam Scanner for November 16, 2018 (11/15/18)County Jail Three people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Wednesday • At 5:06 p.m. Karen Sue Alexander, 67, Greencastle, was housed at the jail on an out-of-county warrant. • At 12:48...
Putnam Scanner for November 14, 2018 (11/13/18)County Jail Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Tuesday • At 4:01 a.m., Robert Frederick Moore, 29, Brazil, was lodged at the jail for domestic battery. Saturday • At 6:06...
Court News for November 17, 2018 (11/16/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Prince-Rodjrel Yamobi, 47, Putnamville Correctional Facility, Level 4 felony prisoner possessing a deadly weapon, Level 5 felony battery with a deadly weapon Matthew J. Eaton, 21, Putnamville Correctional Facility, Level 4 felony prisoner possessing a deadly weapon, Level 5 felony aiding, inducing or causing an offense-battery with a deadly weapon...
Chemical - Fertilizer
Request help fromRequest help from Dr.Sly Z-Bop "Z-BOP Hand-up-program" For Cunot Community Center Inc.
Registered /Standard Australian Shepherd puppiesRegistered Standard Australian Shepherds puppies Ready Nov 26 for their fur-ever homes. Parents on site, puppies and Parents are all registered with: ASDR(American Stock Dog Registry) AKC(American Kennel Association) Tails Docked, declaws done,...
Free Legal Advice Clinic (Next Date: 12/4)The Putnam County Counsel in the Courts Program provides FREE legal advice and help with documents and court filings the first Tuesday of every month at the Putnam County Courthouse from 5-7pm. Experienced attorneys will be happy to sit down and...
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health