Putnam Scanner for 12-14-07
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to four runs recently.
* At 2:29 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to the Putnam County Hospital for an accidental fire alarm set off. They received a disregard and were back at 2:30 p.m.
* At 4:54 a.m., crews responded to an accidental fire alarm set off at DePauw's Montgomery Hall. They were back on base at 5:05 a.m.
* At 6:47 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to 516 N. Indiana St. for a basement that flooded. They returned at 7:17 p.m.
* At 6:42 p.m., crews responded to 79 Kingswood Court for a lift assist. They returned at 7:10 p.m.
Putnam County Jail
Eight people were booked into the jail recently.
* Anthony Wayne Doan, 41, Indianapolis, was booked in at 3:40 p.m. Wednesday on a petition to revoke probation.
* Dustin Michael Wood, 26, Danville, was booked in at 5:13 p.m. Wednesday for operating a vehicle while suspended or revoked.
* Darrin Lynch, 43, Gosport, Ind., was booked in at 4:24 a.m. Thursday on a petition to revoke probation.
* Rick Monier, 33, was booked in at 4:56 a.m. Thursday for burglary and theft.
* Harold Haggerty, 20, Terre Haute, was booked in at 12:03 p.m. Thursday by Civil Deputy Mike O'Hair for failing to appear.