Police scanner for Dec. 2
Several people were booked into Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 9 p.m. Zachery Cole Wood, 21, Fillmore, was arrested for reckless driving and resisting law enforcement.
* On Thursday, Dec. 1 at 12:45 a.m. Brian Scott Woody, 43, Bainbridge, was housed at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
At 1:05 a.m. Thomas Andrew Venable, 27, Greencastle, was held for possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and probation violation.
* On Wednesday, Sept. 30 at 8:50 a.m. Misha K. Romandine, 51, Greencastle, was northbound on County Road 300 West in a 2001 Jaguar when she drove over ice on the road.
She lost control of the car and left the road, hitting a fence.
Both Romandine and a minor passenger, Shelby Romandine, were treated for complaints of neck pain.
* At 9:04 a.m. Jeffrey B. Miller, 55, Crawfordsville, was southbound on County Road 300 West in a 2002 Ford F150.
He lost control due to ice on the road. He left the road, sliding sideways across a ditch and hitting a pole.
The Greencastle Fire Department has responded to several dispatches recently.
* On Monday, Nov. 28 at 4:39 p.m. GFD responded to an alarm at 504 E. Seminary St. No problem was found. Cleared 4:54 p.m.
At 7:05 p.m. personnel were dispatched to Wood and Washington streets for a wreck with injuries. Cleared 8:17 p.m.
* On Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 8:18 p.m. GFD performed a carbon monoxide investigation at 101 Park St. Nothing was found. Cleared 8:52 p.m.
* On Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 4:34 p.m. GFD responded to an alarm due to cooking at 601 Anderson St. Cleared 4:42 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.