Scanner for March 14
Three people were booked into the Putnam County Jail on Tuesday.
* At 6 p.m., Robert Alan Jones, 35, Greencastle, was charged with possession of a device used to interfere with a screening test.
* At 5:21 p.m., Robert John Strickland, 26, Linton, was charged with failure to register as a sex offender.
* At 7:26 p.m., Frederick Winn Morgan Jr., 42, Shoals, was charged with failure to appear.
Two recent arrests were reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
* At 1:05 a.m. Tuesday, Caitlin S. Birge, 23, Greencastle, was arrested by Officer Matt Huffman following at traffic stop at Indiana and Seminary streets.
Birge was lodged in the Putnam County Jail on a warrant for failure to appear on a probation violation charge.
* At 8:45 a.m. Wednesday, Antawaun Washington, 25, Indianapolis, was arrested by Officers Ed Wilson and Darrel Bunten at a Castlebury Apartments residence.
Washington was lodged in the Putnam County Jail on a Johnson County warrant for failure to return to lawful detention relative to an original charge of invasion of privacy.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.