Scanner for 03-11-2015
Four people were recently lodged at the Putnam County Jail recently.
* At 9 a.m. Friday, Kimberly Monnier, 41, Poland, was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated.
* At 11:45 p.m. Saturday, Robert Travis Robbins, 25, Cloverdale, was arrested on a charge of driving with a suspended license as well as a warrant.
* At 11:59 p.m. Monday, Kristen Marie Cross, 30, Cloverdale, was charged with driving while intoxicated with a prior.
* At 12:50 a.m. Tuesday, Rovert Lee Querrey, Plattsburg, Mo., was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Two recent arrests were reported by Greencastle City Police officers
* At 11:12 p.m. Monday, Robert Querrey, 19, Plattsburg, Mo., was arrested by Officer Nick Eastham on South Locust Street at Hogate Hall on the DePauw University campus.
Querrey, who was lodged in the Putnam County Jail, was held on charges of possession of marijuana, reckless possession of paraphernlia and battery.
The latter charge stems from an incident at the Walmart store on Indianapolis Road earlier in the evening when Querrey reportedly reacted inappropriately after being questioned about whether or not he had paid for an item as he left the store.
* At 4:10 a.m. Saturday, Terry Maynard, 25, Greencastle, was arrested at a Poplar Street apartment by Officer Kyle Lee on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, a warrant for driving while suspended and theft.
The latter charge against Maynard reportedly involves the alleged theft of Xanax from a co-worker's purse at Chief's restaurant.
Two recent citations were also issued by Greencastle officers.
* At 8:35 p.m. Saturday, Michael Partin, 59, Greencastle, was stopped at Mill Pond Lane and Percy Julian Drive by Officer Eric Vaughan.
Partin was cited for having an expired license plate (Dec. 31, 2014).
* At 1:48 p.m. Friday, Treva Jackson, 41, Greencastle, was cited by Officer Lee.
Stopped at Bloomington and Berry streets, Jackson was cited for an infraction of driving with a suspended license.
The Greencastle Fire Department has performed four medical assists and responded to numerous dispatches recently.
* At 8 p.m. Friday, GFD was called to 208 E. Olive St. for a fire alarm due to a curling iron being placed directly underneath a smoke detector to cool.
* At 12:20 a.m. Saturday, GFD responded to a fire alarm at 311 S. Locust St. after a pull station was activated, although no fire was present.
* At 11:02 a.m. Saturday, GFD was dispatched to a fire alarm due to cooing at 107 W. Hanna St.
* 3:30 p.m. Monday, GFD was called to Heartland Automotive, located at 300 S 10th St, for a malfunctioning fire alarm system.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.