Putnam Scanner for 7-31-15
Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* At 11:55 a.m. Tuesday, Delilah Marie Willard, 29, Roachdale, was arrested for neglect of a dependent.
At 12:30 p.m. Matthew Nmi VanEvery, 37, Greencastle, was booked in for probation violation.
At 12:35 p.m. Robert Ray Campbell, 29, Fillmore, was lodged at the jail for nonsupport of a dependent.
At 1:10 p.m. Jeremiah Stidham, 37, no city listed, was arrested for parole violation.
At 2:18 p.m. Hope Leanne Rush, 44, Cloverdale, was booked in for parole violation.
At 4:30 p.m. Autumn Burger (Bartley) Cooper, 29, Fillmore, was charged with violation of home detention, theft and bond revocation.
* At 1:45 a.m. Wednesday, Eric S. Barcus, 40, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail for possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
At 6:59 a.m. Wednesday, Anthony Ray Pearson, 46, Greencastle, was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
At 11 a.m. Nicole Lynn Johnson, 29, Coatesville, was booked in for probation violation.
* At 3:12 a.m. Thursday, Mark Anthony Boehm, 38, Fillmore, was lodged at the jail for domestic battery.
One recent arrest was reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
* At noon Tuesday, Officer Ed Wilson was called to the Walmart store on Indianapolis Road to investigate a reported shoplifting incident.
Nicole M. Allen, 23, Greencastle, was arrested and lodged in the Putnam County Jail for theft and trespassing in the incident. She reportedly has a no-contact order with Walmart following a previous reported incident at another store.
Officer Wilson reported that Allen attempted to steal women's clothing of unlisted value by taking the items off their hangars and shoving them into a large purse.
Three recent citations were issued by City Police officers.
* At 4:28 p.m. Wednesday, Hayden Rogers, 22, Greencastle, was cited for speeding by Officer Nick Eastham.
Stopped on Fillmore Road, Rogers was ticketed for 57 mph in a 30-mph zone.
* At 11:40 p.m. Tuesday, Aaron McMullin, 34, Bainbridge, was ticketed by Officer Brad Hiatt.
Stopped on Indianapolis Road, McMullin was cited for operating a motorcycle without endorsement.
* At 12:05 p.m. Monday, Susan Garl, 63, Greencastle, was cited by Officer Eastham.
Stopped on Indianapolis Road, Garl was ticketed for an expired license plate (May 2014)
* At 3:44 a.m. Wednesday, Diana L. Lawhorn, 52, Roachdale, was westbound on State Road 236, east of County Road 75 East, in a 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt when a deer came out of the field to the north.
Lawhorn advised Deputy Stevie Smith the deer collided with the right front of the vehicle, then ran into the field to the south.
Damage was listed at $1,001-$2,500.
* At 7:58 a.m. Wednesday, Heather N. Rutherford, 30, Reelsville, was turning north onto County Road 625 West from the stopsign on County Road 800 South in a 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser.
Rutherford advised she made a wide turn and crossed left of center, causing her to sideswipe the left rear of a southbound Putnam County Highway dump truck driven by Arthur L. Adams, 42, Reelsville.
Rutherford's car sustained extensive front-end damage and was disabled in the roadway. She was uninjured.
The dump truck, a 2006 Freightliner, sustained damage to both left rear rims, but was driven from the scene.
Damage was listed at $2,501-$5,000.
The Greencastle Fire Department assisted with one medical run and responded to three other dispatches recently.
* At 7:44 a.m. Wednesday, GFD assisted with a motor vehicle accident in front of Putnam County Hospital. The department helped to remove debris from the roadway.
* At 6:42 p.m. Wednesday, GFD responded to a call of a fire at 1128 Indianapolis Rd. A small mulch fire was in the parking lot of First National Bank. The fire was extinguished before arrival.
* At 12:29 p.m. Thursday, GFD provided mutual aide assistance to Jefferson Township Fire Department at 4461 E. County Road 700 South in Cloverdale. Upon arrival, the building fire was already extinguished, so the department assisted with equipment.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.