Putnam Scanner for December 21, 2018
Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 4:47 p.m. Jeremy Helton Barker, 36, Crawfordsville, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 12 a.m. Emilee Gabrielle Cline, 29, Cloverdale, was taken into custoday on a local warrant.
• At 7:25 p.m. Jarrod Joseph Reiber, 21, Terre Haute, was housed at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 6:43 p.m. Joel Brian Medina, 49, Brazil, was booked in on a Clay County warrant.
• At 4:34 p.m. Wesley Allen Baker, 36, Roachdale, was housed at the jail for resisting law enforcement, criminal recklessness and reckless driving.
Putnam County sheriff’s deputies investigated one recent property-damage accident.
• At 8:43 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 14, Brandon Stokes, 25, Greencastle, was eastbound on State Road 240 in a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer when a deer ran into the road.
Stokes lost control of the vehicle and entered the ditch.
Stokes was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
Deputy Tanner Brown estimated damage at less than $1,000.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.