Putnam Scanner for June 22, 2019
Greencastle Police officers recently issued three tickets.
• At 3:16 p.m. on Wednesday, Jeramiah Reed, 32, Cloverdale, was ticketed by Officer Nick Eastham.
Stopped on Veterans Memorial Highway, Reed was cited for driving without financial responsibility.
• At 12:50 p.m. on Wednesday, Christopher Pingleton, 30, Greencastle, was ticketed by Capt. Chris Jones.
Stopped on North Indiana Street, Pingleton was cited for driving with expired plates and driving with a suspended license with a prior conviction.
• At 8:49 a.m. on Friday, June 14, Amy Starr, 35, Greencastle, was ticketed by Officer Brad Hyatt.
Stopped on Durham Street, Starr was cited for driving with a suspended license.
• At 12:08 a.m. on Thursday, Maxamillion D. Archer, 23, Brazil, was westbound on State Road 240 in a 2012 GMC Sierra when he applied his brakes and lost control.
The truck ran off the north side of the road and entered the ditch, hitting three mailboxes.
Deputy Robert Soilleux estimated damage at $1,000-$2,500.
The Bainbridge Police Department investigated one recent property-damage crash.
• At 1:59 p.m. on Tuesday, Darien T. Davis, 29, Bainbridge, was pulling into the parking lot of Small Town Laundry in a 2001 Honda Accord.
Davis told Marshal Ronnie Campbell he accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake. This caused the vehicle to drive over the parking barrier and hit the corner of the building.
Campbell reported no visible damage to the outside of the building. The car was driven from the scene.
Campbell estimated damage at $1,000-$2,500.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.