Grant re-application will not cost Town of RoachdaleROACHDALE — Calling himself out for a basic arithmetic error, the contractor working with the Town of Roachdale on state grant funding for streets appeared before the town council recently. During...
Cloverdale School Board reorganizes, introduces SROCLOVERDALE -- In its first meeting of the spring semester, the Cloverdale School Board met with a packed room as it swore in three members and conducted its yearly organization. Board members also...
Senate President Pro Tem Rodric Bray responds to State of State addressINDIANAPOLIS -- Senate President Pro Tem Rodric Bray (R-Martinsville) made the following statement Tuesday night regarding Gov. Eric Holcomb's 2019 State of the State address: "In his 2019 State of...
Brazil man suffers minor injuries in rollover1An 83-year-old Brazil man suffered only minor injuries when he lost control on black ice and rolled his truck Tuesday morning. At 9:51 a.m., Wilbur L. Warner was westbound, having just crossed the...
- New partner family selected for Putnam County Habitat for Humanity spring home build (1/15/19)
- John Kasich, governor and presidential candidate, coming to DePauw for Jan. 30 Ubben Lecture (1/14/19)
- Legislative Update debut set Saturday for Beau Baird; Bray will be in Spencer (1/14/19)
- Don’t look now, but next Saturday could be a repeat (1/14/19)
- 2nd city candidate, first county hopefuls file for primaries (1/14/19)
- Cloverdale council reorganizes for 2019 (1/14/19)
- Bainbridge Town Council will be elected at-large in 2019 (1/14/19)2
- Park Dept.'s snow scuplture contest under way (1/14/19)
- Let’s pretend it’s spring and time for First Friday (1/12/19)
- Art teacher works to salvage parts of old SPHS gym floor (1/12/19)
- Clover girls keep rolling at 19-3CLOVERDALE — Cloverdale continued to build upon its best-ever girls’ basketball season on Tuesday night, pouring in 26 first-quarter points and coasting to a 69-46 win over Parke Heritage. The Clovers improved their school-record win total to 19, against just three losses. The Wolves fell to 10-11...
- North girls ‘find way’ to get past Mounties
- South boys stay perfect at home
- FEATURED ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Trever Wood, Greencastle
- Tuesday night high school basketball scores
- Tiger Cubs move up one spot in AP ratings (1/15/19)
- Thursday high school basketball preview (1/15/19)
- WIC wrestling moved; Cubs add tough foe (1/15/19)
- Ray’s successful OCC career nears end (1/14/19)
- Eagles soar past T-Birds for fifth straight win (1/14/19)
- Cougars improving, despite loss to Monrovia (1/14/19)
Stella B. HammonsStella B. Hammons, 87, Clay City, passed away on Monday, Jan. 14, 2019 in Freedom, Ind. She was born on Feb. 4, 1931 in Altro, Ky., the daughter of Brack Deaton and Jane Deaton. Stella attended many...
Kyle 'Joe' LawKyle "Joe" Law, 31, of Plainfield, passed away Sunday, Jan. 13, 2019. Joe was born Sept. 30, 1987 in Danville, Ind., to Kyle James Law and Katherine Jewel Carnes. Joe attended both Perry Meridian and...
William 'Brent' MagerWilliam "Brent" Mager, 58, of Greencastle, went to be with the Lord Friday, Jan. 11, 2019. He was born in Putnam County to the late Bill and Florence (Clark) Mager of Greencastle. He worked at Putnam...
Jimmie Gene CliffordJimmie Gene Clifford, 81, of Bainbridge, passed away on Monday, Jan. 7, 2019. Born Oct. 16, 1937 in Greencastle, he was the son of Layton and Lola (Furney) Clifford. He was a 1956 graduate of...
Putnam Scanner for January 16, 2019 (1/15/19)County Jail Six people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Tuesday • At 2:37 a.m. Cole Ray Shoemaker, 18, Roachdale, was housed at the jail for possession of methamphetamine, possession...
Putnam Scanner for January 15, 2019 (1/14/19)County Jail Two people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Friday • At 7:13 p.m. Leviticus Nathaniel Brown, 27, Greencastle, was taken into custody for unlawful possession of a syringe,...
Putnam Scanner for January 12, 2019 (1/12/19)County Jail Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Friday • At 12:14 a.m. Amanda May Harvey, 39, Jasonville, was booked in for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a...
Court News for January 16, 2019 (1/15/19)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Leviticus Brown, 27, Charlotte, N.C., Level 6 felony unlawful possession of a syringe, Class C misdemeanor possession of a lookalike substance, Class B misdemeanor possession of marijuana...
Firewood For SaleFirewood for sale 60 dumped delivery 80 stacked within 10 miles extra charge after call or txt 4637014624
Local dog walkerCertified Dog Walker. Due to demand Greencastle area only Enhanced background check with the nation’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. Wherever you desire your dog to be walked is where we will go! From a brisk walk around the...
FREE Legal Advice Clinic (Next Date: Tuesday, 1/8)The Putnam County Counsel in the Courts Program provides FREE legal advice and help with documents and court filings the first Tuesday of every month at the Putnam County Courthouse from 5-7pm. Experienced attorneys will be happy to sit down and...
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health