Water main break results in Reelsville boil orderThe Reelsville Water Authority had a main break on Saturday, Oct. 13, and has placed a section of its customers on a boil order. Boil order locations include the Reelsville Water customers: -- West...
All’s well that ends well with Holiday Inn smoke scareCLOVERDALE -- What must have initially been a scary situation for guests at the Holiday Inn Express in Cloverdale over the weekend became an example of professionalism by hotel staff and the...
Waste site to close on Oct. 31The Greencastle yard waste drop-off site, located just past the Putnam County Highway Department on County Road 225 South, will be closing for the season on Wednesday, Oct. 31. Residents are urged to...
City leaf pick-up to commence Oct. 22The cool air of fall has arrived in west-central Indiana just in time to begin bringing down the autumn leaves in earnest to await annual collection efforts of the Greencastle Department of Public...
- Rotary sets wine and chocolate fundraiser Oct. 24 at Putnam Inn (10/15/18)
- Kiwanis Officers (10/15/18)
- Preventing a rodent invasion means sealing openings (10/15/18)
- Giving Through Friendship (10/15/18)
- Community Connectivity (10/15/18)
- Window contest deadline moved to Oct. 19 (10/12/18)
- Cloverdale school board commends recent service project (10/12/18)1
- Council OKs abatement for Heartland (10/12/18)
- Old Gold Medal bestowed upon Bottoms during dedication (10/12/18)1
- A Taste for Winning (10/12/18)
- Cubs achieve back-to-back volleyball titlesNEW MARKET — Greencastle’s sectional championship volleyball match against Southmont on Saturday night following the same script as the entire regular season for the defending champion Tiger Cubs. Fortunately for coach Maggie Walters and her team, this script had a happy ending and concluded with the Cubs claiming first place for the second straight year...
- PREP ROUNDUP: Wilson wins regional XC title; Monnett, Rumley also advancing (10/15/18)
- No. 9 Clovers play No. 7 WeBo tough before falling 3-1 (10/15/18)
- DePauw fails to take advantage of Denison turnovers in loss (10/15/18)
- Tickets on sale for Monon Bell game (10/15/18)
- North Putnam basketball to host third annual trivia night fundraiser (10/15/18)
- Cubs take third in WIC (10/13/18)
- Eagles get back on winning track with huge victory (10/13/18)
- Cougars happy with offense in win (10/13/18)
- Friday's Indiana high school football scores (10/13/18)
- Greencastle gets past Tigers, reaches semis (10/11/18)
Joshua Lee KelsoJoshua Lee Kelso,30, Shelbyville, and formerly of Cloverdale, passed away Monday, Oct. 8, 2018. He was born on Jan. 16, 1988 in Indianapolis to Tim Kelso and Diana Gaston King. He is survived by a...
James Oscar ClearwatersJames Oscar Clearwaters, 95, of Mooresville, formerly of Fillmore, passed away on Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018. He was born July 10, 1923 in Greencastle, the son of Cola and Jessie Bernice (Buis)...
Judith Jean Wilcox-HandyJudith Jean Wilcox-Handy, 83, of Greencastle, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018 in her residence. Born May 30, 1935 in Greencastle, she was the daughter of Richard Parker and Virginia (Geabes)...
Carol Sue McGaugheyCarol Sue McGaughey, 72, of Greencastle passed away Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2018, at Kindred Hospital in Indianapolis. Carol was born in Crawfordsville on Aug. 28, 1946, the daughter of Lawrence and Mary...
Putnam Scanner for October 16, 2018 (10/15/18)County Jail Four people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Sunday • At 4:04 p.m., Donald Glen Bishop Jr., 33, Fillmore, was lodged in the jail on a pair of local criminal warrants. • At...
Putnam Scanner for October 13, 2018 (10/12/18)County Jail Three people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday. • At 9:31 p.m. William Daniel Burkett, 35, Martinsville, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant. • At 9:17 p.m. Tun Lwin...
Putnam Scanner for October 10, 2018 (10/9/18)County Jail Six people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Monday • At 10:57 p.m. Matthew Montgomery, 40, Reelsville, was booked in on a local warrant. Sunday • At 8:33 p.m. Erik Justin...
Court News for October 13, 2018 (10/12/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Paul E. Harlan, 55, Terre Haute, Class A misdemeanor criminal trespass, Class A misdemeanor theft Devin Fleet, 26, Stafford Springs, Conn., Class B misdemeanor possession of marijuana...
Escrow TechEscrow Tech needed at Abstract and Title of Putnam Co., Inc., 50 North Jackson St., Greencastle, IN 46135 Responsibilites: Communicate with Realtors, Lenders, Consumers, and Attorneys to schedule real estate transactions, and collect information...
Apartments - Unfurnished
Apartments for Rent1 and 2 br apts for rent in Greencastle NO PETS please call 765-653-3003
Rural Real Estate
Nice3 Bedroom house at 402 E 2nd Street, RussellvilleBRIDGE ON 236 NOW OPEN!!! Really nicely remodeled home in smalltown USA on an extra large lot.This house has been thoroughly upgraded inside and out, and with double insulated walls. Outside is a real nice yard with a custom storage shed, 2 story...
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health