Boil order lifted for PutnamvillePUTNAMVILLE — South 43 Water Association announced Friday morning that the boil order for all Putnamville area customers has been lifted. Water Superintendent Jeff O’Neal has been notified that test...
Cloverdale Town Council weighs two-mile radius control1CLOVERDALE -- After its regular meeting Tuesday evening that was shorter than usual and with council member Don Sublett and some regular attendees absent, the Cloverdale Town Council will be weighing...
Local fifth-grader reprises Red Wagon Food Drive1With temperatures hovering below the 30-degree mark for much of Tuesday, it was a less than ideal day for kids to be out pulling their wagons. Undeterred, a group of Greencastle young people bundled...
Baskets for VeteransLocal veterans got a nice surprise this Veterans Day thanks to coordinated efforts by Elks Lodge 1077 and Heartland Automotive
- Veterans Day (11/15/18)
- Main Street hosts 2018 Christmas in Cloverdale (11/15/18)
- Gobin’s 27th annual holiday cookie sale on Dec. 1 to benefit disaster relief (11/15/18)
- Grant to help Roachdale repave portions of Indiana, Washington streets (11/15/18)
- Family Support Services raises more than $20,000 at first Gone Austin event (11/15/18)1
- SAWs completes 10th year of service in 2018 (11/15/18)
- North Putnam Schools closed, Cloverdale, South Putnam delayed (11/15/18)
- South 43 Water issues boil order for Putnamville area (11/14/18)
- Needed school bus repairs addressed in Cloverdale (11/13/18)
- Turning Over an Old Leaf (11/13/18)1
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: County field lining up to knock off Tiger CubsThis year’s Putnam County girls’ basketball tournament is set up to be devoid of drama, at least on the surface. Greencastle has won four straight titles, and seven of the last nine, and is tied with Cloverdale for the best record at 4-1. Greencastle and Cloverdale are paired on opposite sides of the bracket, and would meet in the finals if things go according to the records...
- North Putnam boys' basketball scrimmage returned to Saturday (11/15/18)
- Gritty Cougars hold off Covington; Tiger Cubs win big (11/14/18)
- No. 5 Danville wears down Clovers, wins 55-32 (11/14/18)
- FEATURED ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Logan Abner, Cloverdale (11/14/18)
- Fourth-place finish gets Wilson return nationals trip (11/12/18)
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: New South court good to go for county; game schedule switched (11/12/18)
- SPORTS BRIEFS: Tiger Cubs plan scrimmage, chili supper on Saturday (11/12/18)
- Today's girls' basketball preview capsules (11/12/18)
- Bison hand Tiger Cubs first loss; Clovers win big, stay undefeated (11/12/18)
- Eagles’ season ends with regional loss (11/10/18)
Timothy Lee 'Newty' CheathamTimothy Lee "Newty" Cheatham, 23, of Greencastle, passed away on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018. He was born Feb. 21, 1995 in Greencastle, the son of Treva J. (Jackson) Willis and Timothy Alan Cheatham. He...
Charles T. CroanCharles T. Croan, 89, Fillmore, passed away Thursday afternoon, Nov. 15, 2018 at Mill Pond Health Campus in Greencastle. He was born in Indianapolis on Feb. 5, 1929. He was married to Etta Ruth McNew...
Anna Marie HagaAnna Marie Haga of Reelsville passed away Thursday, Nov. 1 at her son’s home at the age of 96, one week away from her 97th birthday. She was born Nov. 8, 1921, the daughter of Anna Belle (Long) and...
Wyatt Melvin BrummettWyatt Melvin Brummett passed away peacefully at home on Friday, Nov. 9, 2018 from complications due to Parkinson's and Lewy Body's disease in Hudson Fla. He was 80 years old. Wyatt married Betty Macy...
Putnam Scanner for November 16, 2018 (11/15/18)County Jail Three people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Wednesday • At 5:06 p.m. Karen Sue Alexander, 67, Greencastle, was housed at the jail on an out-of-county warrant. • At 12:48...
Putnam Scanner for November 14, 2018 (11/13/18)County Jail Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Tuesday • At 4:01 a.m., Robert Frederick Moore, 29, Brazil, was lodged at the jail for domestic battery. Saturday • At 6:06...
Putnam Scanner for November 10, 2018 (11/9/18)County Jail Ten people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday. • At 9:48 p.m. Travis L. Steinhauer, 41, Indianapolis, was housed at the jail on a local warrant. • At 6:42 p.m. Kristian...
Court News for November 16, 2018 (11/15/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Stacy D. Hensley, 25, Bainbridge, Level 6 felony fraud Sondra D. Green, 34, Cloverdale, Class C misdemeanor driving without ever receiving a license Wyatt A Jester, 20, Greencastle, Class B misdemeanor possession of marijuana...
Chemical - Fertilizer
Request help fromRequest help from Dr.Sly Z-Bop "Z-BOP Hand-up-program" For Cunot Community Center Inc.
Registered /Standard Australian Shepherd puppiesRegistered Standard Australian Shepherds puppies Ready Nov 26 for their fur-ever homes. Parents on site, puppies and Parents are all registered with: ASDR(American Stock Dog Registry) AKC(American Kennel Association) Tails Docked, declaws done,...
Free Legal Advice Clinic (Next Date: 12/4)The Putnam County Counsel in the Courts Program provides FREE legal advice and help with documents and court filings the first Tuesday of every month at the Putnam County Courthouse from 5-7pm. Experienced attorneys will be happy to sit down and...
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health