Hofmann resigning as Cloverdale town attorneyCLOVERDALE -- After serving the town for the past three years, Daniel Hofmann has decided to step back from his role as the Cloverdale Town Council’s legal counsel. Hofmann publicly announced his intent to resign as Cloverdale’s town attorney during a special meeting held Tuesday, Nov. 24...
Unsung Heroes: Anthony Taylor relishes duties, long hours at Putnam County EMS1Long hours and high stress aren’t exactly new to Anthony Taylor. You want to talk about stress? Try working full-time as an EMT while also completing your master’s degree in public health while also attending school to become a paramedic. That was Taylor’s reality less than two years ago...
Cloverdale council looking for new town manager4CLOVERDALE -- Cloverdale leaders are moving forward with finding a new town manager, a position which has been in limbo since April. The Cloverdale Town Council approved a proposal to advertise the position, as well as establish a committee to review applications as they come in, during a special meeting held on Tuesday, Nov. 24...
Unsung Heroes, presented by the Banner GraphicThe Banner Graphic asked for the community's help in identifying those people who have been unsung heroes the following are the responses. Additionally, Putnam County EMS Deputy Chief Anthony Taylor was profiled in a feature article as one of the county's unsung heroes...
- Head-on crash closes U.S. 231 at viaduct (11/25/20)3
- Local spike in COVID positives continues (11/24/20)2
- DePauw President White joins free speech task force (11/24/20)1
- Virtual Music Festival to celebrate Thanksgiving Wednesday (11/24/20)
- Credit card, Social Security scams take on another form (11/24/20)
- Putnam jobless figure dips to 3.9 percent for October (11/24/20)
- GCSC keeps COVID-19 contingencies open (11/24/20)
- Allison Skirvin wins 2020 Darrell Wiatt Family Philanthropy Essay Contest (11/24/20)
- Fourth grade students prepare emergency kits (11/24/20)
- Safe Haven Baby Box (11/24/20)2
- Tiger Cubs shoot down AtheniansComing off its win over North Putnam, Greencastle tried to maintain the momentum with Crawfordsville arriving Tuesday evening. The Tiger Cubs took what was on offer, knocking down a dozen midrange shots that flustered the Athenian defense, helping the hosts roll to a 60-23 win...
Hubert Wayne CrodianHubert Wayne Crodian, 89, of Greencastle, passed away peacefully on Nov. 25, 2020 in the comfort of his home surrounded by his loving family. He was born near Fincastle on Dec. 17, 1930, the son of...
Orville Martin and Josephine MartinOrville Martin, 91, of Ladoga, peacefully passed away on Nov. 20, 2020. Four short days later on Nov. 24, 2020 his precious wife of 71 years, Josephine “Jo” Marin, 88, joined him in heaven. Orville...
Roy Franklin LancasterRoy Franklin Lancaster, 78, of Greencastle, passed away on Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020. Born Jan. 6, 1942 in Greencastle, he was the son of Samuel and Mary (O’Neal) Lancaster. He was a United States Navy...
Corny P. GossettCorny P. Gossett, 86, of Shelbyville, passed away Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020 at MHP Medical Center. She was born in a log cabin in Fillmore on July 6, 1934. She graduated from Fillmore High School in...
Madge Wheeler LydickMadge Wheeler Lydick, 93, Coatesville, passed away Nov. 20, 2020 in the comfort of her home surrounded by her loving family. She was born northwest of Reno, Ind. on Dec. 30, 1926, the daughter of...
Putnam Scanner for Nov. 25, 2020One person was booked in the Putnam County Jail on Monday. • At 6:29 p.m. Jolynn F. Hausdorfer, 22, Bloomington, was lodged at the jail for theft. Putnam County sheriff’s deputies investigated one...
Putnam Scanner for Nov. 24, 2020Eight people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Sunday • At 9:25 p.m. Eric M. Teles-Cuatlacuatl, 22, Indianapolis, was lodged at the jail on an out-of-county warrant and for driving with...
Court News for Nov. 25, 2020The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Kenneth E. Ridge, 42, Terre Haute, Level 6 felony battery against a public safety official, Class A misdemeanor resisting law...
Court News for Nov. 20, 2020The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Kenneth E. Ridge, 42, Terre Haute, Level 4 felony unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon, Level 6 felony theft of...
Two Male KittiesTwo kittens, two months old. One is gray and white. Other is black and white. Asking $25 have had first vet for vaccine and worming. Litter trained. Text me at 765-721-7563 for pics.
Himalayan CatSeal point Himalayan male. Muffin is Neutered. Asking $200. Text me for pics. 765-721-7563.
Two Six Month Old CatsUno is a brown Abyssinian mix already fixed. Very cute and playful. Kim is his sis she is gray and white. Kim likes peace and quiet needs that. She would be good for an older person. $25 rehoming fee for either. Text 765-721-7563 for pics.
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health
- Though better than rest of state, Putnam COVID cases still on rise
- Range Line Road home lost in early-morning blaze Wednesday
- Tri-Kappa Breakfast with Santa scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 5
- Republic Services reporting more contamination in city recycling bins
- GCSC goes to virtual learning for all grade levels