Braun focused on health care, federal budgetingIt is not every day that a U.S. Senator comes into town. However, it offers a rare opportunity to engage face to face with he or she who is charged to represent local interests on a national platform. Sen. Mike Braun (R-Jasper) made such a stop in Greencastle to chat with locals at The Breakfast Co. through his mobile office hours Tuesday morning...
Former OL chief Kinney named state EMS director1INDIANAPOLIS — The man who spent 10 years at the helm of Putnam County Operation Life is now the state EMS director for the Indiana Department of Homeland Security. IDHS made the announcement Tuesday morning via its Facebook page that Kraig Kinney will take over for the retiring Mike Garvey...
Properties list reveal opens City Council’s eyesImmersed in a voluminous amounts of paperwork each month, finding gold among Greencastle department reports isn’t often easy. But that’s what Councilman Dave Murray did at February City Council meeting. Sifting through Cemetery Board minutes, water and sewer usage numbers and a batch of fire department fire runs to DePauw University, Murray came across the report of City Planner Scott Zimmerman...
Lunch TimePurdue Extension is partnering to provide a hot meal for residents 60 and older every Monday at noon at the new Roachdale Community and Senior Center, 204 S. Indiana St.
- Next Business After Hours slated Feb. 25 (2/18/20)
- Madison Township VFD to host fundraising breakfast (2/18/20)
- Fundraiser Feb. 29 for Meridith Clifford (2/18/20)
- Gleaners organizers thankful for volunteers in Bainbridge (2/18/20)
- Charity and Kindness (2/18/20)
- UPDATE: Victim identified in Brazil shooting (2/18/20)
- City street closing dissussion sparks reopening interest (2/17/20)2
- What is shingles? (2/17/20)
- Two issues dominate meeting (2/17/20)
- Unique approach raises more than $37,000 for Bainbridge scholarship (2/17/20)1
- DePauw closes out home schedule with sweep of OWU (2/17/20)
- Wabash tops DePauw in ‘roaring’ atmosphere (2/14/20)
- IU upsets No. 21 Iowa, 80-77 (2/14/20)
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: Recapping girls’ sectionals, WIC playoffs (2/11/20)
- DePauw’s Kopp, Ginther get NCAC honors (2/11/20)
- DePauw wins pair of NCAC games; both teams in action today (2/8/20)
- Hoosiers set to host Purdue on Saturday (2/7/20)
John Michael DotyJohn Michael Doty, 78, of Greencastle, passed away on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020, at his residence surrounded by his family. John was born in Atlanta, Ga., on Sept. 26, 1942, the son of John Henry Doty...
Rev. Samuel FreemanRev. Samuel Freeman, Greencastle, went peacefully at home with the love of his life, his wife of 49 years, Connie Dickey Freeman, to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Sam leaves behind four...
Joseph D. FogleJoseph D. Fogle, 82, of Greencastle, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020 with his loving family by his side. Joe was born in Greencastle on Nov. 1, 1937, the son of Frank and Ida Mae...
Howard Eugene Rippy Sr.Howard Eugene Rippy Sr., 93, Ladoga, died on Feb. 5, 2020. He was born at Indianapolis to Carlin and Myrtle (Lentz) Rippy on June 28, 1926. Howard was the youngest of three children. He was preceded...
Kenneth Leroy St. JohnKenneth Leroy St. John, 75, of Greencastle, formerly Mt. Zion, Ill., passed away on Monday, Jan. 27, 2020. Kenneth was born on Aug. 18, 1944, the son of Lloyd and Mary (Peters) St. John in Mattoon,...
Putnam Scanner for February 19, 2020County Jail Two people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Monday. • At 11:21 p.m. Thomas E. Schultheis, 53, Cloverdale, was lodged at the jail for criminal mischief, resisting law enforcement,...
Putnam Scanner for February 18, 2020County Jail Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Sunday • At 11:07 p.m. Nicholas G. Smith, 41, Coatesville, was lodged at the jail for leaving the scene of a property-damage...
Court News for February 19, 2020The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Matthew M. Miller, 36, Fillmore, Level 6 felony theft with a prior conviction Terra N. Cooksey, 35, Brazil, Class A...
Court News for February 18, 2020The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Melissa A. Church, 41, Fillmore, Level 6 felony theft with a prior conviction Kysung L. Tisdale, 19, Greencastle, Class...
HANDY MAN SERVICESQuality handyman work at reasonable price. Call Trueblood Handyman at 317 868 0948 or 812 986 2503 today. I am on Home Advisor with good reviews. See some of our work at handymantrueblood.com
Teaching Assistant WantedNew Pathways Preschool is seeking a full-time teaching assistant, M-F, 8a.m.-4p.m. High School Diploma required. Early childhood education and/or experience preferred. Please contact 765-653-0841 or email@example.com for information and...
KENMORE FRONT-LOAD WASHER/KENMORE ELITE STEAM DRYERKENMORE WASHER/DRYER PAIR, WHITE, 7 years old, both work great. Email for details, location & picture.
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health
- AP source: Barr tells people he might quit over Trump tweets
- China turns to internet for food supplies amid virus fears
- Ex-Gov. Blagojevich released from prison after Trump pardon
- Bernie Sanders' campaign to request recount of Iowa caucuses
- Passengers begin leaving after ship's virus quarantine ends