PCH named Top 100 Critical Access Hospital1Putnam County Hospital in Greencastle has been named one of the Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States by the Chartis Center for Rural Health. Regarded as one of the industry’s most significant designations of performance excellence, the annual Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals award is based upon the results of the Hospital Strength INDEX from iVantage Health Analytics...
South Putnam approves new technology upgradesWith a fairly straightforward regular meeting that was accented by optimism for the future Wednesday, the South Putnam School Board approved two requests aimed toward technology upgrades, as well as student travel opportunities. School officials heard a presentation by Tona Gardner, South Putnam’s director of curriculum, instruction and technology integration, as well as Tammy Severe detailing a continuing effort to integrate up-to-date technology in classrooms across the school corporation The request revolved around the permission to purchase new Cleverboards, which are similar to a Smart Board.. ...
Cloverdale JAG program succeeds at annual Career Development ConferenceSeventeen students in the Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG) Indiana program at Cloverdale High School recently made a strong showing demonstrating work skills and creativity at the 2019 Career Development Conference at Terre Haute’s Ivy Tech campus...
Faculty Select Series features former residents in ‘Gathering Light’As winter days slowly lengthen into spring, the Telos Trio, Wednesday’s Faculty Select guest artists from the Hochstein School in New York, extend an invitation to celebrate the gathering light with them in a program of chamber music and spoken word designed to warm cold-weary spirits...
- Cloverdale council OKs signage ordinance (2/15/19)1
- February not only made us shiver, it’s gotten us all wet (2/15/19)
- Chamber sets Women in Business session (2/15/19)
- Middle school youth in essay contest for ‘Indiana Money Smart Week’ (2/15/19)
- PCCVB commits nearly $30,000 to aid non-profits in promoting Putnam tourism (2/15/19)2
- SPHS welcomes global education expert Feb. 27 (2/14/19)
- City to look into putting security cameras in park (2/14/19)3
- How ’bout dem apples? Fruit spill closes part of I-70 (2/14/19)
- Valentine Vittles (2/14/19)
- Artwork by North Putnam students shines at regional Scholastic Art Awards (2/14/19)1
- Eagles get OT revenge from OVSPENCER — Playing Owen Valley for the second time in three weeks Friday night, the South Putnam Eagles avenged an earlier loss to the Patriots with a 55-50 overtime win. The Eagles used a big fourth quarter, then made the big plays in overtime to improve their record to 13-6, while the Patriots fell to 10-11 on the season...
- Meyer selected for NCAA student-athlete forum
- Neese scores 13 in first collegiate start as ISU wins at Valpo (2/14/19)
- DePauw hoop teams sweep Denison; women clinch NCAC title (2/14/19)
- No. 14 Olney Central falls to Kaskaskia; meets No. 2 Vincennes Saturday (2/14/19)
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: Cubs to face coaching legends (2/14/19)
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: Recapping girls’ hoop regionals, looking to boys’ draw (2/11/19)
- No. 20 DePauw women win, clinch NCAC tie; men lose, fall to 15-8 (2/11/19)
Gloria Sue LucasGloria Sue Lucas, 80, of Lafayette passed away Thursday, Feb. 14, 2019 at Creasy Springs. She was born April 5, 1938, in Lafayette, Ind., to the late Clarence Wiese and Doris (Condor) Wiese. She...
Janet Lynn HunterJanet Lynn Hunter (Walton) passed peacefully in her home surrounded by those she loved on Friday, Feb. 15, 2019. Janet was a Cloverdale resident most of her life. She graduated Cloverdale High School...
James Edward MahoneyJames Edward Mahoney passed away unexpectedly while vacationing in Malaysia. He was the youngest son of the late Dan and Mary Mahoney. They were former owners of the B-K Root Beer stand, famous for...
Melvin Ray TalleyMelvin Ray Talley, 77, Greencastle, passed away Wednesday evening, Feb. 13, 2019 at Asbury Towers. He was born in Greencastle on July 1, 1941, the son of Raymond Junior and Minnie Catherine Cook...
William Albert RoadyWilliam Albert Roady, 91, of Bonners Ferry, Idaho, passed away on Friday, Feb. 8, 2019 while residing at Sunset Home Assisted Living. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 16 at the First...
Putnam Scanner for February 16, 2019County Jail Three people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday. • At 2:54 p.m. Robert Michael Noble, 47, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a court order. • At 11:11 a.m. James...
Putnam Scanner for Feb. 15, 2019Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently Thursday • At 2:42 a.m. Dennis Lee Bretzlaff, 34, Shelbyville, was booked in on a local warrant. • At 1:47 a.m. Judy Lyn Tatum, 59, St....
For sale or LeaseInterstate 70 West, Exit 37, up to 75 acres Available, 4000’ building, blacktop parking, lots of highway frontage, hotels, Campground, rv dump station, truck stop, restaurant, etc. whatever meets your needs, put your offer in today call or text...
Teaching Assistant WantedNew Pathways Preschool is seeking a teaching assistant. Contact 765-653-0841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and application.
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health