North Putnam considers renovationsBAINBRIDGE -- The North Putnam School Board’s two-and-a-half hour meeting last Thursday evening saw school officials address a host of issues that will have both an immediate and long-term impact for...
Washburn DAR hosts Indiana State Archives director at museumThe Washburn Chapter of the NSDAR invites the public to join the chapter for a meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20 at the Putnam County Museum, 1105 N. Jackson St., Greencastle. Guest speaker will be...
Quilts of Valor weaves tapestry of new, old memoriesBAINBRIDGE -- With stories nearly as colorful as the quilts surrounding them, the third annual Quilts of Valor program unfolded Saturday afternoon at Lifespring Church west of Bainbridge. The One...
New court case software puts strain on clerk’s office staffingA new software system for handling court documents is putting a staffing strain on the Putnam County Clerk’s Office, Clerk Heather Gilbert told the commissioners Monday. The county made the decision...
- Winners revealed at Mary Allison annual luncheon (11/19/18)
- Community shows support for cancer center at PCH gala (11/19/18)
- Bridgeton to host annual Country Christmas event (11/19/18)
- Silver Linings offers ‘gift’ to the community (11/19/18)
- Congratulations, new Master Gardener interns (11/19/18)
- Park sets registration for Dec. 15 Breakfast with Grinch event (11/19/18)
- Sheriff Stockton to appear for Nov. 27 Community Conversation (11/19/18)
- FOP Santa Drop efforts under way to assure merry Christmas for all (11/19/18)
- Athletics dominate South Putnam agenda (11/16/18)1
- Sudden seasonal changes also befuddle RTV6 meteorologist (11/16/18)
- Cloverdale dominates Tiger Cubs for county title2Considering they barely escaped a first-round matchup with South Putnam, the Cloverdale Clovers did not exactly put themselves in the favorite’s position for the Putnam County girls’ championship game against four-time defending champion Greencastle on Saturday night. Yet when the ball was thrown up for the opening tip, the Clovers controlled the game from start to finish and wound up with a 60-41 victory. The Clovers won the county title for the first time since Bruce Cook coached them to their second straight win in the 2007-08 season.
- DePauw basketball teams both start season 3-0 (11/19/18)
- Monday girls' basketball scores (11/19/18)
- Tuesday/Wednesday boys' and girls' basketball previews (11/19/18)
- South girls use late free throws to hold off Cougar girls (11/19/18)
- PREP ROUNDUP: Eagles fourth in Kiley Duals (11/19/18)
- BOYS' PREVIEWS: Eagle seniors ready for breakout season they have long sought (11/17/18)
- DePAUW PREVIEW: Tigers look to get back over .500 mark led by good sophomores (11/17/18)
- BOYS' PREVIEWS: Cougars look to freshmen to help fill in for graduated seniors (11/17/18)
- BOYS' PREVIEWS: Clovers ready for challenge of life after Neese, Moore this year (11/17/18)
- BOYS' PREVIEWS: Tiger Cubs to have blend of youth, experience in coming season (11/17/18)
Martha Ann Goodpasture BrewerMartha Ann Goodpasture Brewer, 76, Clayton and Sebring, Fla., passed away Sunday morning, Nov. 19, 2018. She was born in Greencastle on Sept. 17, 1942, the daughter of Freeman and Lillian Maxwell...
Sandra E. CoffmanSandra E. Coffman, 71, of Brazil and formerly of Greencastle, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, Nov. 18, 2018 at her home. Sandy was born on April 4, 1947, in Sherman, Texas, the daughter of...
Ira Stout Jr.Ira Stout Jr., 77, of North Vernon, passed away on Friday, Nov. 16, 2018. He was born on Jan. 28, 1941 in Greencastle, the son of Ira B. and Alice E. (Brown) Stout. Ira was a 1959 graduate of...
Timothy Lee 'Newty' CheathamTimothy Lee "Newty" Cheatham, 23, of Greencastle, passed away on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018. He was born Feb. 21, 1995 in Greencastle, the son of Treva J. (Jackson) Willis and Timothy Alan Cheatham. He...
Putnam Scanner for November 20, 2018 (11/19/18)County Jail Eleven people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Sunday • At 11:36 p.m. Chrisee Nicole Walton, 34, Cloverdale, was lodged at the jail on an out-of-county warrant. • At 11:30...
Putnam Scanner for November 17, 2018 (11/16/18)City Police Greencastle City Police are investing an alleged shoplifting incident at the Walmart Supercenter at 5:33 p.m. Sunday. According to Officer Joseph Smith’s report, a 39-year-old female...
Putnam Scanner for November 16, 2018 (11/15/18)County Jail Three people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Wednesday • At 5:06 p.m. Karen Sue Alexander, 67, Greencastle, was housed at the jail on an out-of-county warrant. • At 12:48...
Court News for November 20, 2018 (11/19/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Lindsay E. Scheiber, 21, Greencastle, Level 6 felony unlawful possession of a syringe Laina N. Harwood, 22, Rockville, Class B misdemeanor possession of marijuana Karissa N. Martin, 19, Indianapolis, Class B misdemeanor disoroderly conduct, Class C misdemeanor illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage...
Remington 700 Varmint .220 Swift with ScopeModel 700 Varmint SF with Nikon 3.5-14x40 silver finish scope included. Chambered for .220 Swift for 4000 fps. 26" heavy contour barrel, for the ultimate in long-range accuracy. Concave target-style barrel crown. Remington® synthetic stock...
Chemical - Fertilizer
Request help fromRequest help from Dr.Sly Z-Bop "Z-BOP Hand-up-program" For Cunot Community Center Inc.
Registered /Standard Australian Shepherd puppiesRegistered Standard Australian Shepherds puppies Ready Nov 26 for their fur-ever homes. Parents on site, puppies and Parents are all registered with: ASDR(American Stock Dog Registry) AKC(American Kennel Association) Tails Docked, declaws done,...
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health