No vacancy: Council grapples with housing shortageNot long ago it seemed as though a for-sale lurked on about every street corner in Greencastle. It was like Collins Evans or Tucker Schneider were somebody running for City Council. Four or five...
County to lease 3 new sheriff’s vehiclesAs car makers already look toward the next model year, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is looking to cash in on the incentives of buying late in the current model year. On Monday, PCSD...
Where the Sidewalk Ends
DePauw prof’s research finds link between views on climate change, raceA DePauw University professor’s research created some worldwide buzz on Tuesday via social media and other outlets. The research by Salil D. Benegal, an assistant professor of political science,...
- Sacred Nations Sundance welcomes public during Lakota ceremony
- Bank’s food drive achieves more than four times its goal
- Food Not Bombs free meal on July 21 at Robe-Ann Park
- Putnam Pride picnic set for June 23 at park
- Share the Dream Spotlight: Betty Hughes Fund
- June being observed as PTSD Awareness Month
- Cherry found guilty of nine felonies (6/18/18)2
- Student Teacher (6/18/18)
- City Council opts to capture maximum AV via TIF district (6/18/18)
- Silkroad’s Global Musician Workshop to feature five free concerts June 27-July 1 (6/18/18)
- Meyer to continue grid career at MillikinGreencastle’s Jacob Meyer took a little while longer than some of his teammates to find his home for college football. But once he decided upon Millikin University, he was happy with the decision. “I got some things in the mail from them last fall, but I really hadn’t heard of the school,” said Meyer of Millikin, a Division III school located in Decatur, Ill. ...
- Stein ready to take next hoop step
- Wilson ‘exceeds all expectations’ in USATF qualifier, places fourth (6/18/18)
- County hoopsters enjoy ICB All-Star games (6/18/18)
- Cloverdale football team plans blood drive today (6/18/18)
- Tiger Cub basketball skills camp set this week (6/18/18)
- Softball stars compete in North-South Classic (6/18/18)
- Illinois drivers very successful at Lincoln Park Speedway (6/18/18)
- Edgewood wins WIC all-sports title (6/15/18)
- ‘Great experience’ at state for Bennett, despite finish (6/14/18)
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: Wilson eyes spots on USA National Team this weekend (6/14/18)
Robert ‘Bob’ L. Wilson IIRobert “Bob” L. Wilson II, 51, of Cloverdale, passed away on June 15, 2018 at his residence. He was born in Lawrenceburg, Ind., on Dec. 1, 1966 to Robert L. Wilson and Patricia (Garrett) Wilson. He...
Patricia Yvonne Bowers FoistPatricia Yvonne Bowers Foist, 61, Greenfield, passed away on Wednesday, June 6, 2018, surrounded by her family who loved her dearly. She will be sincerely missed. Patty was a free-spirited gal who...
Richard E. 'Ricky' RobinsonRichard E. "Ricky" Robinson, 66, of Greencastle, passed away suddenly on Thursday, June 14, 2018. He was born June 30, 1951 in Greencastle, the son of Charles Dew and Willa May (Sligh) Robinson. A...
James K. HinkleJames K. Hinkle, 70, of Greencastle, passed away on Friday, June 15, 2018. He was born Nov. 12, 1947 in Greencastle, the son of Kenneth Hinkle and Pauline (Neeley) Blake. He married Gladys Lucille...
Putnam Scanner for June 20, 2018 (6/19/18)County Jail Two people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Monday. • At 10:50 a.m. William Troy Clark, 49, Plainfield, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant. • At 3:42 a.m. Kevin Carl...
Putnam Scanner for June 19, 2018 (6/18/18)County Jail Six people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Sunday • At 10:39 p.m. Christina Nicole Kerr, 34, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant. • At 10:13 p.m. Katie...
Putnam Scanner for June 16, 2018 (6/15/18)County Jail Three people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday. • At 9:55 p.m. Jeremy Daniel Harless, 36, Cloverdale, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant. • At 9:24 p.m. Keith...
Court News for June 16, 2018 (6/15/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Jeffrey W. Burger, 55, Bainbridge, Level 5 felony failure to register as a sex or violent offender, Level 6 felony failure to register as a sex or violent offender Richard Dean Rasnake, 74, Fillmore, Level 6 felony driving with a BAC of .08 or more, Class C misdemeanor driving with a BAC of .08 or more, Level 6 felony driving while intoxicated, Class C misdemeanor driving while intoxicated...
Garage SaleTAG SALE-Coopers- Round Barn Road Greencastle, Friday & Saturday June 22-23- 9:00-4:00- 791 South County Road 100 East- Furniture, clothes, pictures, paintings, Propane gas cylinders, handbags, lamps, housewares, BEAUTIFUL kids clothes, shoes,...
Hog Farm in RoachdaleFamily owned hog farm looking for part or full time employee to assist in raising hogs. Duties include finishing,maintenance,power washing, rotating working weekends and more. No experience required will train the right person. MUST have a valid...
Huge Yard SaleJune 22 & 23, 8am -3pm, 4138 W Ivanwald Drive (Reelsville) Furniture, tools, collectables, household items, lawn mower, craft supplies and much more.
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health