Board of Works action finalizes parking agreementThe City of Greencastle will now have enforcement powers over all parking spaces on the Courthouse Square and adjoining areas that are subject to a two-hour limit, thanks to passage of an interlocal...
Bainbridge seeking bids to repair roadsBAINBRIDGE -- The Bainbridge Town Council has approved the collection of bids for repairing roads in Bainbridge. The project will be funded by the Community Crossings Grant and is expected to cost...
North Putnam to begin search for new superintendentBAINBRIDGE -- The North Putnam School Board is set to begin the search for a new superintendent in the near future, after Superintendent Dan Noel recently announced he was not renewing his contract....
Candidate filings slow for May primaryThe filing period for the May 8 Primary Election has started slowly in Putnam County, but a slate of Republican candidates is beginning to take shape. As of mid-afternoon Friday, no Democrats had...
- Walmart to host Jan. 20 free health screening event in Indiana (1/19/18)
- Russellville Fire Department in need of donations for gear (1/18/18)1
- Cold, hard facts to ponder on anniversary of coldest day ever (1/18/18)1
- City water budget glance points to need for rate hike (1/18/18)
- Happy Birthday, Pooh Bear! (1/18/18)
- DePauw 'Dreamer' Anna Munoz addesses Capitol Hill news conference (1/17/18)1
- Retirement open house for Marshal Fenwick Jan. 27 (1/17/18)
- Coroner: Heart issue, not crash, claimed woman’s life (1/16/18)1
- North Putnam, Bainbridge to study agreement for water connection (1/16/18)2
- Tired of troubleshooting? Try PCPL (1/16/18)
- OV dominant in WIC title victorySPENCER — Greencastle’s Bradley Key knew his team would have to play well to beat Class 3A No. 5-ranked Owen Valley in the championship game of the Western Indiana Conference playoffs on Friday night. The Patriots had beaten the Tiger Cubs 50-22 in the same gymnasium in November, and have an impressive roster of athletes talented on both ends of the court...
- Eagles claim fifth place in WIC with big victory
- PREP ROUNDUP: Cougars fall, Clovers win in WIC playoffs; Cub boys win
- Girls' sectional draw to be televised online Sunday
- Weekend high school basketball previews
- Eagle quarterback club hosting bowling event (1/19/18)
- Moore pours in 42 to lead Clovers by North Putnam (1/18/18)
- Clover girls fall to Cascade, battle Arrows tonight (1/18/18)
- Tiger Cub girls to play for WIC title second straight year (1/18/18)
- Tiger Cubs sweep pair from Cougars (1/18/18)
- DePauw men see winning streak come to end in loss to Wabash (1/18/18)
Jerry G. MonnettJerry G. Monnett, 85, of Greencastle, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018 surrounded by his family. He was the son of Clifford and Dorothy Monnett, also of Greencastle. Jerry was an Air...
Ruth Marie HanlonRuth Marie Hanlon, 81, of Greencastle, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017. Born Jan. 13, 1936 in Clay County, she was the daughter of Estel and Herberta (Leberer) Sutton. She was a graduate of...
Richard 'Dick' WarnerRichard "Dick" Warner, 68, of Poland, went to be with the Lord do to an extended illness, Friday, Jan. 12, 2018. Dick was born in Anderson, Ind., March 11, 1949 to Keith and Rosemary (Cummins)...
Racquel 'Quel' Elyse VickreyRacquel "Quel" Elyse Vickrey, 29, of Brazil, passed away on Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018. She was born on June 7, 1988 in Indianapolis, the daughter of Brian Vickrey and Darcy S. (Hensley) Enyart. She was...
Putnam Scanner for Jan. 20, 2018 (1/19/18)County Jail Four people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday. • At 7:17 p.m. Kevin Tyler Wheeler, 29, Brazil, was lodged at the jail for dealing in methamphetamine, possession of...
Putnam Scanner for Jan. 19, 2018 (1/18/18)County Jail Eight people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Wednesday • At 11:59 p.m. Rufus Alexander Gaston, 30, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant. • At 9:02 p.m....
Putnam Scanner for Jan. 17, 2018 (1/16/18)County Jail Four people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Sunday • At 12:15 a.m. Jason David Grimes, 33, Greencastle, was taken into custody for driving while intoxicated with a prior...
Court News for Jan. 20, 2018 (1/19/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Joshua C. Long, 31, Cloverdale, Class A misdemeanor resisting law enforcement Danny Ray Martin, 35, Roachdale, Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy Chad A. Rolfen, 37, Fillmore, Class A misdemeanor driving with a suspended license...
Ready to give awayRegistered English bulldog puppies to give away to caring home call 914-279-5977
Laborers, linemen, horizontal drillers, splicers, operators wantedPyramid Technologies INC is a growing fiber optic and wireless telecommunications service and construction company that is looking for good people to grow with us. We offer Competitive Hourly Pay Rates starting at $15/hr., Paid Holidays, Health...
Ministry Assistant opening at Gobin Church (30 hr/ week)Day-to-day front office balanced with project work. Administrative, computer and great communication skills required. Send resume to email@example.com.
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health