Putnam County Jail
Three people were booked into the Putnam County jail recently.
* Anthony Woodworth, 31, Indianapolis, was booked in at 5:58 a.m. Tuesday by jail staff for failing to appear in court.
* Tammy M. Cook, 28, Indianapolis, was booked in at 6:25 a.m. Tuesday by jail staff for failing to appear in court.
* Larry Ronald Ross Mankin, 20, Terre Haute, was booked in at 1:05 p.m. Tuesday by jail staff for failing to appear in court.
Putnam County Sheriff's Deputies responded to two crashes recently.
* Lt. Danny Wallace responded to a single vehicle crash at 6:37 a.m. Sunday on U.S. 231 near County Road 350 South.
Karen L. Stinson, 62, Cloverdale, told police she was driving north on U.S. 231 when she struck a tree, according to a police report.
Stinson had a complaint of pain to her knee, lower leg or foot. The collision caused between $5,000 and $10,000 in damage to her 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer, the report said.
* Lt. Wallace responded to a car-deer crash at about 7:40 a.m. Monday on U.S. 231 near North Street.
Stephanie J. Weekly, 49, Cloverdale, told police she was driving north on U.S. 231 when a deer ran out in front of her car, according to a police report.
She hit the deer, causing $2,500 to $5,000 in damage to her 2005 Chevy Impala.