Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Joseph Warren Brown, 23, Greencastle, was booked in at 2:46 p.m. Monday on a petition to revoke probation. He was arrested at PCJ.
* Ryan Foster Cooper, 22, Roachdale, was booked in at 3:24 p.m. Monday for disorderly conduct and mischief. He was arrested by a Roachdale officer.
* Kevin Michael Bain, 21, Cloverdale, was booked in at 12:39 a.m. Tuesday for disorderly conduct and public intoxication. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Charles Inman Jr.
* Troy Jennings Dunscombe, 33, Greencas-tle, was booked in at 4:07 a.m. Tuesday for possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia. He was arrested by Inman.
* Damon John Miller, 30, Greencastle, was booked in at 4:24 a.m. Tuesday for violation of home detention. He was arrested by Putnam County Community Correc-tions Officer Nate O'Hair.
* Bobbie Lee Miller, 31, Greencastle, was booked in at 4:33 a.m. Tuesday for possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Jeff Modlin.
* Willard Bartley-Cooper, 21, Coatesville, was booked in at 12:33 p.m. Tuesday for domestic battery. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Chris Helmer.
Two runs were handled recently by Greencastle firefighters.
* At 6:56 a.m. Tuesday, firefighters responded to an auto accident on CR 125 South to assist Operation Life. They returned to station at 7:20 a.m.
* At 2:28 p.m., firefighters went to the parking lot of the Walden Inn, 2 W. Seminary St., for a reported fuel leak. They found nothing and returned to station at 2:30 p.m.