Greencastle police wrote one ticket and investigated one accident recently.
* At 10:38 a.m., March 13, Cori Carrington, 31, Greencastle, was cited by Officer Darrel Bunten for driving with an expired license plate on North Jackson.
* On March 14, at 5:05 a.m., Paul Blackburn, 20, Poland, was eastbound on Ind. 240 East when the right rear tire on his car deflated and he lost control, spinning around and colliding with the curb. He came to rest in a drainage ditch on the north side of the highway. Officer Albert Epple assisted by Capt. Michael Hanlon investigated. Damage was estimated between $2500-5,000.
Putnam County Jail
Five people were booked into Putnam County Jail recently
* Benjamin Ferris, 34, Fillmore, was booked in at 3:27 p.m. Thursday for Failure to appear in court and auto theft. He was arrested by Prosecutor's Investigator Charles Bollinger.
* Thomas Miller, 38, Greencastle, was booked at 4:57 p.m. Thursday for failure to appear in court. He was arrested at PCJ.
* Derrek Chumney, 22, Greenfield, was booked at 7:51 p.m. Thursday on an out of county hold. He was arrested at PCJ.
* Shem Rees, 32, Greencastle, was booked at 9:12 p.m. Thursday for driving while intoxicated. He was arrested by Officer Huffman.
* Todd Snider, 41, was booked at 1:11 p.m. Friday for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. He was arrested by Deputy Tom Helmer.