Putnam County Jail
* Erick Revolorio-Monjara, 22, Washington, IN, was booked at 10:12 p.m. Sunday on charges of out of county hold and Public Intoxication by Officer Boller
* Luis Martinez, 21, Washington, IN, was booked at 10:45 p.m. Sunday on the charges or public intoxication by Officer Boller
* Ricardo Felipe, 22, Washington, IN, was booked at 10:54 p.m. Sunday on the charges of public intoxication by Officer Boller
* David Sims, 53, Cloverdale, was booked at 12:17 a.m. Monday on the charges of Operating a vehicle while intoxicated and public intoxication
* Abelardo Marquez, 43, Chihuhua, Mexico, was booked at 1:10 a.m. on charges of conspiracy
* Brooke Peterson, 20, Indianapolis, was booked at 2:47 a.m. Monday on the out of county hold charges by Officer Vaughn
* Kenneth Dodson, 57, Coal City, was booked at 9:53 a.m. as part of a court order
* Ricky Smith, 41, Shelbyville was booked at noon Monday as part of a holding by the Department of Corrections
* Deana Thomas, 32, Evansville, was booked at 12:45 p.m. Monday on the charges of operating while suspended
Two accidents were reported on March 15
* Jeff Whitaker, 34, Roachdale, stated he was driving south at 9:19 a.m. on County Road 250 East when a deer ran out in front of his vehicle and he was unable to avoid the collision. The estimated damage was between $1000-$2500.
* Jeff Vermillion, 39, Greencastle, stated he was traveling west on State Road 240 at 6:08 a.m. when a deer ran in front of his vehicle and he was unable to stop. The estimated damage was between $1000-$2500.
Greencastle Police Department
12 tickets were handed out recently
* Gene Howard, 26, Greencastle, was pulled over at Seminary & Spring Sts for operating without financial responsibility at 12:25 a.m. by Sgt Charles Inman
* Edward Modglin, 41, North Salem, was pulled over on Manhatten Rd for a seatbelt restraint violation at 8:30 a.m. by Asst Chief Brian Hopkins
* Cody Branson, 17, Greencastle, was pulled over on Percy Julian Drive at 9:00 a.m. for a seatbelt restraint violation by Hopkins
* Michael Carter, 39, Greencastle was pulled over on Percy Julian Drive at 9:10 a.m. for a seatbelt restraint violation by Hopkins
* Viriginia Belton, 64, Cloverdale, was pulled over on Indianapolis Rd at 10:30 a.m. was pulled over for a seatbelt restraint violation by Hopkins
* Keith Beatty, 40, Poland, was pulled over at 10:45 a.m. on Percy Julian Drive for a seatbelt restraint violation by Hopkins
* Clayton Long, 63, Cloverdale, was pulled over at 11:20 a.m. for seatbelt restraint violation by Hopkins
* Heidi Whitt, 27, Greencastle, was pulled over at Indianapolis Rd and 10th St at 5:25 p.m. for a front seat restraint violation by officer Ed Wilson
* Kenny Kennedy, 46, Greencastle, was pulled over at 6:32 p.m. on Ave D for driving while suspended with a prior by Sgt Chris Jones
* Brandon Wagner, 19, Indianapolis, was pulled over on March 16 on 240 E on a learners permit violation
* Brooke Peterson, 21, Carmel was pulled over on March 17 on South Bloomington St for driving while suspended violation by officer Eric Vaughn
* Sommer Redmon, 20, Crawfordsville, was pulled over at midnight March 17 on South Bloomington St for speeding by Officer Jeff Modlin
One accident was reported March 17.
* At 7:08 a.m. at Fillmore Rd & 240 E. a four-car accident occurred.
Sharon Chevrier, 58, Brazil came to a stop in traffic when she was struck behind by Danielle Hatfield, 23, Quincy. Then Abraham Bunnell, 31, Greencastle struck Holly Froderman, 33, Brazil, forcing Froderman into Hatfield.
All four vehicles had just left work & were traveling south on Fillmore Rd. Damage on all vehicles was estimated between $5000-$10000. The officers on scene were Michael Hanlon assisted by Albert Epple.