Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Donald Dixie, 27, Greencastle, was booked at 5:36 p.m. Wednesday on two charges of domestic battery.
* Aaron Herd, 23, Avon, was booked at 8:09 p.m. Wednesday as part of a court order.
* Michael Glover, 47, Greencastle, was booked at 9:33 p.m. Wednesday for public intoxication and driving while intoxicated.
* Joseph Taylor, 29, Cloverdale, was booked at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday as an out of county hold.
* Travis Bonifacius, 35, Roachdale, was booked at 3:56 a.m. Thursday for public intoxication, driving while intoxicated and operating a vehicle with BAC of .15 or more.
* John Regester, 35, Terre Haute, was booked at 2:15 p.m. as part of a petition to revoke probation.
Greencastle Police issued several tickets recently.
* On March 25, at 9:15 p.m., Melissa Attkisson, 32, Bainbridge, was cited for driving while suspended with prior, by Sgt. Charles Inman, Jr.
* At 6:37 a.m. on March 25, Lisa Condon, 49, Clayton was cited by Capt. Michael Hanlon for driving while suspended with prior.
* On March 22 at 10:31 p.m., William Cantleberry, 43, Greencastle, was cited by Reserve Officer Zack Minnick for false/fictitious registration.
* At 11:45 on March 25, Alex Gardiner, 19, Cloverdale, was stopped by Reserve Officer Thomas Miller for no proof of insurance.
*?On March 26 at 1:50 p.m., Donald Torrence, 22, Greencastle was cited by Sgt. Christopher Jones on Shadowlawn Avenue for a seatbelt violation.
* At 2:35 p.m. on March 26, Sgt. Christopher Jones cited Gregory Cripe, 21, Center Point, on South Jackson Street for speeding 45 in a 30 mph zone and as an operator never licensed.