Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Phillip Wright, 22, Greencastle, was booked at 4:12 p.m. Thursday for Theft.
* Ryan Evens, 29, Crawfordsville, was booked at 4:56 p.m. Thursday as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* Drew Keck, 22, Greencastle, was booked at 10:35 p.m. Thursday for possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
* Bridgit McKinney, 32, Greencastle, was booked at 12:44 a.m. Friday for possession of methamphetamine and operating a vehicle while in violation.
* Michael Kane, 22, Randolph, OH, was booked at 1:49 a.m. Friday for operating while intoxicated.
* Cheryl Bargo, 46, Greencastle, was booked at 4:19 a.m. Friday for reckless possession of paraphernalia, dealing in cocaine, possession of methamphetamine and possession of cocaine.
* Donald Martin, 39, Poland, was booked at 4:35 a.m. Friday for possession of cocaine, reckless possession of paraphernalia and possession of methamphetamine.
* Luis Paulino, 18, Greencastle, was booked at 11:10 a.m. for possession of alcohol by a minor, public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
One accident was investigayed Friday by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.
* Jill Perkins, 27, Crawfordsville reported that as she was traveling eastbound on US 36 near County Road 600 West in Bainbridge she struck a deer.
Damage estimates were between $2,500 - $5,000.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to several runs on Friday.
* At 10:56 a.m., they responded to an auto accident at 509 N. Jackson St. They assisted Operation Life with loading. They returned to the station at 11:19 a.m.