Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Paul McCombs, 20, Greencastle, was booked at 2:22 p.m. Wednesday for possession of alcohol by a minor, operating a motor vehicle never having a license and battery.
* Justin Delp, 19, Cloverdale, was booked at 5:15 p.m. for violation of home detention.
* Jerry Pulliam, 33, Coatesville, was booked at midnight Thursday for public intoxication.
* Brian Cox, 25, Bainbridge, was booked at 1:13 a.m. for domestic battery and violation of home detention.
* Shannon Depew, 23, Bainbridge, was booked at 1:31 a.m. for disorderly conduct and domestic battery.
Several accident reports were turned in at the Putnam County Sheriff's Department recently.
* On June 10 at 5:20 p.m. Marie Robinson, 52, Greencastle, was reaching for mail when she took out a fence with her vehicle at CR 325 West.
* On June 10 at 8:50 a.m. Charles Steeprodi, 43, Terre Haute, went off the road, striking a utility pole. Soft ground was blamed for the accident.
* On June 10 at 10:23 a.m., Terry Trobough, 67, Manhattan, Kan., attempted to make a lane change when his tires left the road on Interstate 70 westbound.