* Stilesville TOPS club (small group) meets each Monday at 6 p.m. at the Stilesville Fire Station. Call 526-2508 for more information or just show up.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 573, Greencastle, meets every Monday at 7 p.m. at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, 802 Crown St. Those wishing to attend or in need of information may call 653-4879 or 653-6519.
* Covered Bridge Country Chorus women's barbershop chorus meets at 7 p.m. each Monday in the choir room at Tzouanakis Intermediate School. Women of all ages and musical backgrounds who enjoy singing are invited to attend any rehearsal to learn more about the craft of barbershop harmony. For more information, call 653-3932.
* Alcoholics Anonymous will have a closed 12-step study meeting from noon-1 p.m. Mondays at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, corner of Bloomington and Seminary streets. For more information, call 765-366-9029.
* Tots Time free child care, designed for a parent's morning out, is set for 9 a.m.-noon on Tuesdays, unless otherwise announced, at Gobin Memorial United Methodist Church. Enter off Spring Street. All children under age five are eligible for the free service. For more information, call 653-4820.
* TOPS IN Chapter 998, Cloverdale, meets each Tuesday from 8:45-11 a.m. in the Holiday Inn. Visitors are welcome. The group gives support and encouragement to men and women with weight problems. For more information, call 1-812-986-2069.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 1307 meets at 5:45 p.m. Tuesdays at the Cloverdale United Methodist Church on Burma Road. Children, men and women are welcome to join for support with weight control. For more information, call 795-4485.
* Putnam County Hospital is offering free prenatal classes to expectant mothers and the coaches who plan to deliver at Putnam County. Those who plan to deliver elsewhere can still participate, but for a $25 class fee. The next session will be held on Tuesday, Aug. 5 and will be held every Tuesday through Sept. 2. Classes are 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Call Deborah Miller at 655-2663 for more information.
* RSVP Aluminum Recycling is open 9 a.m.-noon Wednesdays and Saturdays on Keightly Road behind the Putnam County Jail. Only aluminum cans are accepted. For more information, call 721-2012 or 719-0958.
* A smoking cessation class will meet at 6 p.m. each Wednesday in the first floor classroom at Putnam County Hospital. No registration is necessary. Nicotine replacement patches are available.
* Greencastle Rotary Club will meet at noon Wednesday, July 30 at the Putnam Inn. The program will be Serendipity Gourd Art with Stu Fabe and Marla Helton
* Greencastle Kiwanis will meet at noon Thursdays at the Walden Inn.
* Living Sober AA meeting (open, mixed) will meet at noon Thursdays at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, 520 E. Seminary St.
* Caregivers' Support Group meets each Thursday from 6-8 p.m. at the Putnam County Public Library. Open to all caregivers and free to attend. Call 653-3076 for more information.
* An open Al-Anon meeting is set for 8-9 p.m. Fridays at the Cloverdale United Methodist Church on Burma Road. The meeting is the same time and location as the Friday AA meeting.
* Greencastle American Legion will have swiss steak on Friday, Aug. 1 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Cost is $7.
* A smoking cessation class will meet at 10 a.m. each Saturday in the first floor classroom at Putnam County Hospital. No registration is necessary. Nicotine replacement patches are available.
* The Greencastle Saturday night candlelight meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous will take place from 8-9 p.m. each Saturday at Gobin Memorial United Methodist Church, 307 Simpson St. It is an open discussion meeting.