Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Suzanne Diaz, 34, Bloomington, was booked at 1:40 p.m. Friday for criminal trespass.
* Shayne Frost, 33, Bainbridge, was booked at 3:54 p.m. for receiving stolen property and receiving stolen auto parts.
* Leila Wood, 38, Greencastle, was booked at 9:06 p.m. for battery.
* Terry Hurst, 21, Greencastle, was booked at 11:25 p.m. for conversion and public intoxication.
* Patrick McFadden, 26, Greencastle, was booked at 3:53 a.m. Saturday for public intoxication, possession of a controlled substance and operating while intoxicated.
*Levi Hirsch, 23, Coatesville, was booked at 7:40 a.m. for operating while intoxicated and failure to stop after causing damage.
* Nina Mackey, 23, Greencastle, was booked at 9:28 p.m. for battery and violation of home detention.
*Christopher Hess, 22, Greencastle, was booked at 10:34 p.m. Sunday for domestic battery.
*Charles Doolin, 46, Indianapolis, was booked at 9 a.m. Monday as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* James Blakley, 25, Putnamville, was booked at 2:34 a.m. Tuesday for failure to appear.
*Crystal Curry, 29, Indianapolis, was booked at 2:45 a.m. as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* Amber Thompson, 22, Greencastle, was booked at 4:20 a.m. as part of a petition to revoke probation.
Two accident reports were turned in at the Putnam County Sheriff's Department recently.
* On July 24 at 3 a.m., Gabriele Kecki, 42, Roachdale, was southbound on C.R. 475 East when a deer ran in front of her and she was unable to avoid hitting it.
Damage was estimated between $1,000 - $2,500.
*On July 26 at 5:46 a.m., Toby Baldwin, 24, Bainbridge, was stopped at a stop sign on C.R. 725 East when Hillary Buha, 27, Indianapolis, rear-ended him due to her inability to stop.
Damage was estimated between $2,500 - $5,000.
Due to incorrect information provided to the Banner Graphic, a story about Cloverdale Community Schools' registration times contained errors.
Registration will be Aug. 5 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Cloverdale Middle School cafeteria. Registration for kindergarten and new students will be Aug. 7 and 8 in the individual buildings.
A story about the 4-H Fair auction that ran in Monday's Banner Graphic contained unclear information.
A list of buyers was included, and the story should have noted they were the top 14 buyers, not all buyers.
The Banner Graphic regrets any confusion this may have caused.