Putnam County Jail
Three people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Zachary Scott Hayman, 44, Cloverdale, was booked at 2:25 a.m. Thursday for petition to revoke bond
* Richard Alexander Romandine III, 29, Westpoint, was booked at 11:47 a.m. Thursday for failure to appear.
* Tommy Hepfer, 21, Spencer, was booked at 2:14 a.m. on Friday for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
* Troymarie Caine-Cornell, 41, Darlington, was booked at 2:57 a.m. for possession of marijuana with a prior.
One accident report was turned in at the Putnam County Sheriff's Department recently.
* On Aug. 1 at 1:18 a.m., Thomas W. Hepfer, 21, Spencer was eastbound on 1-70 near the 39-mile marker in Cloverdale when he rear-ended another vehicle.