On Tuesday, Putnam County Commissioners tabled making appointments and re-appointments to county boards until letters of recommendations are received.
"We'll just wait and do all the appointments at once. We usually have most of the letters by this time of year," said Commissioner Gene Beck.
The commissioners have requested letters be sent to them in time to make the appointments at their Feb. 2 meeting.
Boards will receive a notice regarding getting the letters in to the commissioners.
Board appointments up for 2009 include the following:
* Aviation Board, Mike Clodfelter
* Board of Health, Cathy Clodfelter
* Cemetery Board, Marilyn Clearwater
* Cummins Mental Health Board, Gene Clodfelter
* Emergency 911, David Bray, Roy Haddon, Doug Nally and Todd Shedron
* Floyd Township Fire District, Steve Greeson and Ted Salzman
* Putnam County Hospital, David Bray
* Putnam County Library, Ken Heeke and Vicki Timm
* Putnam County Planning Commission, Larry Parker and Kevin Scobee
* Roachdale Fire Protection District, Larry Windmiller
* W. Central Solid Waste Advisory Board, Richard Lynch and Bryan Allen
* Clinton Township Fire Board, J.C. Unger
Letters have been received from the Putnam County Convention and Visitors Bureau for the re-appointment of Larry Pickens. There are no re-appointments or appointments for the Roachdale Library until next year.
There are no appointments pending for the Walnut Creek Fire District for Bainbridge or Monroe Township.