* Aug. 14, 8:51 p.m.: Alarm at 446 Anderson St. Disregarded. Back in service 8:52 p.m.
* Aug. 14, 9:42 p.m.: Detector malfunction at 446 Anderson St. Back in service 9:56 p.m.
* Aug. 15, 4:10 p.m.: Alarm at 711 N. Central Ave. Back in service at 4:28 p.m.
* Aug. 15, 6:24 p.m.: Accident on S. Jackson St. Assisted with cleanup. Back in service 6:33 p.m.
* Aug. 16, 5:35 p.m.: Dispatched to 13 Keightly Rd. Disregarded. Back in service 5:39 p.m.
* Aug. 16, 8:41 p.m.: Smoke scare at 1205 North CR 200S. Back in service 8:55 p.m.
* Aug. 16, 9:39 p.m.: Vehicle fire at 307 W. Franklin St. Back in service at 10:16 p.m.
* Aug. 16, 11 p.m.: House fire at 900 E. Tennessee St. Back in service at 2:43 a.m. Aug. 17.
* Aug. 17, 1:54 p.m.: Detectore malfunction at 414 S. Indiana St. Back in service at 2:07 p.m.
* Aug. 17, 6:20 p.m.: Medical assist at 812 Stadium Dr. Back in service 6:27 p.m.
* Aug. 17, 9:02 p.m.: Medical assist at 1127 Avenue E. Disregarded en route. Back in service 9:04 p.m.
* Aug. 17, 10:16 p.m.: Unauthorized burn at 630 South CR 125W. Back in service at 10:50 p.m.
* Aug. 18, 4:19 a.m.: Assisting an invalid at 511 Elmleaf. Back in service 4:27 a.m.
* Aug. 19, 2:24 p.m.: Alarm at DePauw's Olin Science Building, 1 E. Hanna St. Maintenance was being performed on the building's sprinklers, and there were no problems. Back in service 2:35 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.