* Aug. 20, 4:13 p.m.: Connie L. Cook, 62, Findlay, Ohio, was eastbound on I-70 near the 48-mile marker in a 2009 Dodge when she attempted to pass the 2002 Chrysler Town and Country driven by Ethel Hammond, 78, Greencastle.
Cook said Hammond drove from the right lane and across the left lane in an attempt to turn around, causing cooks vehicle to strike Hammond's in the side. Hammond continued into the median.
Hammond stated she got turned around somehow and ended up on I-70 and then stated she could not remember what happened.
Both drivers and a passenger of Cook's vehicle were transported to Putnam County Hospital.
Both vehicles were towed by Curtis. Damage estimate $10,001-$25,000.
* Aug. 22, 9:39 a.m.: Chad A. Tegtmeier, 30, Gardner, Kan., in a 2004 Honda, was stopped at the intersection of U.S. 40 and U.S. 231. He said he had a green light, but Betty J. Paul, 62, Indianapolis, in a 2007 Chevrolet, turned into his vehicle.
A passenger in Paul's vehicle was transported by Operation Life to Putnam County Hospital, complaining of chest pains.
Tegtmeier's vehicle was towed by Seniour's. Damage estimate $2,501-$5,000.
* Aug. 22, 6:15 p.m.: Brandi Pappis, 33, Russellville, was northbound on CR 725W just north of SR 236 in a 2000 Honda Accord. Pappis said something in the front of her car broke, causing her to lose control. The vehicle traveled off the right side of the road, overturning in a small creek.
Upon investigation, the driver's side front tie rod appeared to have caused the problem.
Vehicle towed by Higgins. Damage estimate $5,001-$10,000.
Amanda Below, 27, Greencastle: Theft, Aug. 20, 9:32 p.m.
Mario DeJesus Cantu, 35, Houston: Money laundering, Aug. 24, 5:34 a.m.
Patricia Finley, 22, Greencastle: Theft, neglect of a dependent, Aug. 20, 9:55 p.m.
Gregory Grant Grigsby, 25, Brazil: Probation violation, Aug. 24, 9:11 a.m.
Shanda Oliver, 27, Indianapolis: Failure to appear, Aug. 23, 1:37 p.m.
Monty Pleake, 58, Cloverdale: Public intoxication, Aug 22, 7:20 p.m.
Billy Dean Robbins, 44, Cloverdale: Violation of home detention, Aug. 22, 4:41 a.m.
Jared Timothy Robbins, 22, Cloverdale: Manslaughter, Aug. 22, 10:44 a.m.
Keith Rogers, 32, Greencastle: Invasion of privacy, Aug. 21, 4:25 a.m.
Lacey Terry, 21, Junction City, Kan.: Theft, Aug. 22, 12:10 a.m.
Aug. 20, 1:58 p.m.: 393 Mill Springs, Heritage Lake, Fillmore. Assisted Floyd Township Fire Department with structure fire. Performed rehab and investigation. Cleared at 4:56 p.m.
Aug. 21, 12:32 p.m.: Tones dropped with no audio. Disregarded at 12:33 p.m.
Aug. 21, 5:18 p.m.: Activated alarm at 801 Locust St. Crews discovered sprinkler line leaking into detector head, causing malfunction. Back in service at 5:49 p.m.
Aug. 22, 11:34 a.m.: Alarm at 208 S. Olive St. False alarm due to heat from a hair drier and excessive hair spray in room. Alarm reset. Back in service at 11:51 a.m.
Aug. 22, 5:39 p.m.: Second floor alarm activated at 107 W. Hanna St. for unknown reason. Investigation revealed no problem, and alarm was reset. Back in service at 5:52 p.m.
Aug. 23, 4:44 p.m.: 1360 Indianapolis Rd., assisted Operation Life with sick patient at Subway. Back in service at 5:08 p.m.
* Aug. 19, 1:27 p.m.: Marjorie Bowman, 77, Greencastle, in a 2007 Chevrolet eastbound on Washington St., was stopped at the four-way stop on Percy Julian Dr. Paulina Haight, 19, Wooster, Ohio, in a 2002 Ford southbound on Percy Julian, stopped at the same intersection.
Both drivers advised they stopped at the four-way intersection, then continued through and were struck by the other driver.
Bowman's vehicle was towed by Seniour's. Damage estimate $2,501-$10,000.
* Aug. 20, 5:52 p.m.: Donna M. Brucken, 63, Evansville, was operating a 2010 Ford northbound on Bloomington St. at the Washington St. intersection. Lindsey Etchison, 23, Greencastle, was operating a 2000 Chevrolet, also northbound on Bloomington.
Brucken advised she was sitting stationary at the stop light when she was struck from behind. Etchison advised Brucken's vehicle stopped suddenly, then she struck it.
Damage estimate $1,001-$2,500.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.