* Oct. 2, 7:40 a.m.: Sharon A. Ensor, 66, Greencastle, was driving a 2007 Dodge Caliber on CR 275E when a deer ran in front of her, and she was unable to avoid the collision.
* Oct. 6, 1:06 a.m.: Keith A. Patterson, 54, Chandler, was eastbound on I-70 in a 2007 GMC Sierra when he knocked over his drink and reached down to get it. Upon reaching down, he turned into the rear of a trailer behind the 2003 Freightliner driven by Brad J. Truckhoff, 26, Marthasville, Mo.
Patterson's vehicle towed by Curtis. Damage $10,001-$25,000.
* Oct. 7, 6:25 p.m.: An accident on eastbound I-70 at the 36-mile marker caused traffic to slow down and merge into the slow lane at the 34-mile marker. A red semi hit the 1986 Dodge Dakota of Kelsey Devine, 18, Ninchah, causing it to hit the Toyota Corolla of Shaylon C. Wright, 20, South Bend. The semi left the scene before the officer arrived.
* Oct. 7, 6:43 p.m.: Danny Ladd, 55, Cloverdale, driving a 2006 Honda XT3 motorcycle, was traveling southbound on SR 243 when he came around a curve, got too close to the edge of the road and veered off the roadway into a ditch. The motorcycle pinned his leg under the left side.
Ladd complained of pain around his left shoulder and had a cut near his left eyebrow. Operation Life transported him to Putnam County Hospital.
Vehicle towed by Steele's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Oct. 8, 1:30 p.m.: Reese L. Nichols, 46, Poland, was northbound on US 231 in a 1988 Chevrolet 3500. At the intersection with SR 42, a motorcycle driven by Donald B. Bristow pulled in front of Nichols' truck. To avoid hitting the motorcycle, Nichols turned and insteadhit the 2008 Chevrolet Impala diven by Norman W. Wilson, 69, Spencer. Wilson was stopped, waiting for traffic in order to make his turn.
Bristow said he had not seen Nichols' truck.
Both vehicle towed by Steele's. Damage $10,001-$25,000.
* Oct. 11, midnight: A 2002 Pontiac owned by Kurtis Paetow was parked at 3054 Van Bibber Lake Estates when it was struck by an unknown vehicle that left the scene. Paetow said it happened between midnight and 5 a.m.
* Oct. 11, 6:27 a.m.: Jennifer K. Hochstetler, 34, Coatesville, was southbound on CR 625E in a 2009 Honda Civic and came upon a curve with which she was unfamiliar. Marks indicate she applied her brakes and slid in loose gravel before exiting the roadway on the south side. The vehicle struck a tree and came to rest.
Hochstetler complained of pain to her chest and left leg, possibly due to airbag deployment, but signed a medical release.
Vehicle towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
Justin Gregory Bodrie, 22, Center Point: Battery, Oct. 8, 2:31 a.m.
Aaryn Daniel Curtis, 18, Danville: Theft, possession of a syringe, Oct. 10, 4:04 p.m.
Scott Dotson, 36, Avon: Nonsupport of a dependent, Oct. 12, 10:34 a.m.
Erin Michelle Fasulko, 19, Greencastle: Receiving stolen property, minor consumption, Oct. 10, 1:55 a.m.
Michael Lee Johnson, 52, Indianapolis: Operating while intoxicated, Oct. 10, 2:20 a.m.
Phillip Wayne Lewis, 17, Indianapolis: Theft, Oct. 10, 2:44 a.m.
David Napora, 27, Center Point: Battery, Oct. 8, 2:31 a.m.
Levi Wade Runnells, 20, Greencastle: Violation of home detention, Oct. 12, 10:05 a.m.
Angelika Nicole Smith, 26, Indianapolis: Failure to appear, Oct. 9, 10:37 a.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.