* Oct. 29, 3:45 p.m.: A 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 registered to All Season Masonry was parked at the gas pumps at Cloverdale Travel Plaza, 1032 N. Main St. Plaza. The vehicle started to roll downhill to the west. It collided with a 2007 Freightliner NC1000 registered to Stevens Trucking.
Deputy TJ Smith said he observed several black marks on the pavement where the brakes attempted to grab but would not hold.
* Oct. 30, 4:55 a.m.: Nicole M. Rowan, 35, Indianapolis, was eastbound on I-70 near the 41-mile marker in a 2006 Pontiac Torrent when a deer ran in front of her and she could not avoid it. She struck the deer head on, causing it to travel across the hood and shatter the windshield. Both the driver and her passenger, Michael J. Rowan, 31, Indianapolis, received injuries from broken glass, and the vehicle had extensive front end damage.
Towed by Steele's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Oct. 30, 7:30 a.m.: The owner of a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado had parked a trailer then moved the truck next to it before entering the Crossroads Arena at 243 W. Stardust Road, Cloverdale. When the driver returned to the truck, it had been struck and damaged.
* Oct. 31, 8:06 a.m.: Peggy S. Wells, 58, Greencastle, was southbound on Manhattan Rd. in a 2002 Pontiac Montana when a deer ran in front of her and she could not avoid it.
* Nov. 1, 10:14 a.m.: Rhonda J. Brotherton, 38, Greencastle, was southbound on U.S. 231N in a 2003 GMC when a deer ran in front of her and she could not avoid it.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $1,001-$2,500.
* Nov. 1, 10:44 a.m.: Brian L. Abernathy, 32, Bloomington, was northbound on U.S. 231N in a 2000 Chevrolet when a deer rand in front of him and he could not avoid it.
* Nov. 2, 11:35 p.m.: James R. Robbins, 28, Roachdale, was southbound on CR 775E approaching a bridge in a 1999 Chevrolet when an unidentified animal ran in front of him. He then struck the guardrail on the west side at the north end of the bridge. The vehicle stayed on the road, sliding down the west side of the bridge.
Towed by Kenny's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
Moses Lamar Ellington, 27, Terre Haute: Probation violation, Nov. 1, 12:50 p.m.
Melissa Lyn Hart, 43, Roachdale: Failure to appear, Nov. 1, 12:50 p.m.
Nicholas Robert Lieske, 27, Roachdale: Operating while intoxicated, Nov. 1, 10:26 a.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.