Putnam County Sheriff's Department
* Nov. 24, 4:27 p.m.: Timothy S. Wiltermood II, 17, Russellville, was southbound on US 231 in a 2003 GMC Envoy when he went into a skid and crashed into a ditch.
* Nov. 29, 6:05 a.m.: David M. McCluskey, 24, brazil, was westbound on US 40 in a 2004 Jeep when he collided with two deer.
* Nov. 29, 8:09 a.m.: Michael J. Travioli, 45, Terre Haute, was on Manhattan Rd. when he had to move to the right and avoid an oncoming vehicle when his tires went off the road, causing his vehicle to be pulled into a fence. The other vehicle could not be located.
Towed by Curtis. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Nov. 9:20 a.m.: Jessie L. Monnett, 20, Cloverdale, was on CR 100S in a 1992 Mercury when he collided with a deer.
* Nov. 29, 5:50 p.m.: Janice Jester, 73, Coatesville, was eastbound on SR 240 just east of Chadd Valley in a 2004 Chevrolet Impala when she struck a deer.
* Nov. 29, 8:15 p.m.: David Sullivan, 54, Greenfield, was southbound on CR 250E approaching a 90-degree curve to CR 800N in a 2005 Ford Crown Victoria when he lost control on wet pavement. He traveled off the south side of a curve and into a ditch.
Towed by Seniour's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Dec. 1, 6:18 a.m.: Kimberly A. Collins, 50, Cloverdale, was northbound on US 231 in a 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer when she lost control of her vehicle in the ice-covered roadway. The vehicle crossed the southbound lane and struck a guardrail before crossing back to the northbound lane and coming to rest against a guardrail.
Towed by Seniour's. Damage $1,001-$2,500.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.