* Jan. 19, 6:13 p.m.: Deborah L. Rooksberry, 55, Poland, was on CR 375W in a 2008 Nissan when she hit a deer.
* Jan. 21, 12:30 a.m.: Brittany M. Lane, 18, Plainfield, was eastbound on SR 240 in a 2001 Pontiac GT1 when she lost control due to poor road conditions, sliding across the road and into a ditch.
* Jan. 27, 6:50 a.m.: Karah Ann Crockett, 20, Logansport, was eastbound on SR 240 in a 1998 Buick Regal with a truck following her. She said the truck's headlights were bothering her, so she attempted to adjust her rear view mirror. When she did this, she swerved, then overcorrected and went of the road.
* Jan. 28, 11:50 a.m.: Macey Wright, 17, Greencastle, was eastbound on CR 225S east of CR 375W in a 2000 Vokswagen Jetta when she lost control after rounding a curve due to ice and snow on the roadway. The car left the road and entered a ditch, striking a culvert with the rear passenger tire area.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Jan. 28, 4:03 p.m.: Joel N. Rees, 39, Indianapolis, was westbound on CR 675N in a 2004 Toyota Highlander when he came around a corner and lost control due to road conditions, hit the ditch and overturned the vehicle.
Towed by Kenny's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Jan. 28, 7:52 p.m.: Thomas H. Duggan, 50, Greencastle, was westbound on U.S. 40 in a 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt when he hit a deer with the front, left front and left side of the vehicle.
Shawn Anthony Christianson, 39, Greencastle: Operating while intoxicated with prior, Jan. 30, 4:38 a.m.
Christopher Paul Freibergs, 24, Cloverdale: Invasion of privacy, public intoxication, Jan. 27, 11:11 p.m.
Louie Atwell Graves Jr., 36, Indianapolis: Operating while intoxicated, driving while suspended, Jan. 29, 4:30 a.m.
James Dale Haltom, 74, Cloverdale: Operating while intoxicated, Jan. 28, 10:52 p.m.
Daniel Dee Hunt, 31, no city listed: Motor vehicle theft, resisting law enforcement, disorderly conduct affray, false informing, Jan. 30, 8:45 p.m.
Jeffery Wayne Kelly, 27, Indianapolis: Driving while suspended, possession of marijuana, Jan. 29, 4:23 a.m.
Charles William Maybaum, homeless: Possession of firearm, Jan. 28, 8:35 a.m.
Philip Ader McVay, 68, Greencastle: Domestic battery, Jan. 28, 12:02 a.m.
Brian Joseph Skeen, 41, Peru: Nonsupport of a dependent, Jan. 27, 8:02 p.m.
Danielle Marie Thompson, 18, Indianapolis: Possession of marijuana, Jan. 29, 4:53 a.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.