Putnam County Sheriff's Department
* Feb. 8, 5:18 a.m.: Dianna R. Wisher, 53, Fillmore, was eastbound on CR 200N in a 2002 Kia Sedona when she lost control due to poor road conditions, leaving the roadway and hitting a tree head on. The vehicle hit so hard it turned 180 degrees and returned to the road facing west.
Wisher was trapped in the vehicle. She was removed by Floyd Township Fire Department and was transported to the hospital for medical treatment.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Feb. 21, 7:42 p.m.: Sara J. Madison, 27, Cloverdale, was eastbound on CR 1000S in a 1991 Ford pickup when she hit a deer.
She complained of back pain and was transported to Putnam County Hospital by Operation Life.
* Feb. 21, 8:53 p.m.; Kierstan M. Kaufman, 16, Roachdale, was eastbound on CR 150N in a 1996 Honda Accord when she attempted to pass another vehicle and lost control, coming to rest in a ditch on the south side of the road.
* Feb. 22, 7:12 a.m.; Brian R. Slattery, 53, Cloverdale, was northbound on CR 825E in a 2006 Ford F150. He crested a hill and observed a horse and a goat on the right shoulder of the road. As Slattery approached, both animals ran into his path of travel, and he could not avoid them. The left front of the vehicle hit the goat, while the right front struck the horse, which also hit the windshield and roof of the truck.
Both animals were killed. The driver was uninjured.
Towed by Curis. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
Putnam County Jail
Genny Lynn Beaty, 36, Fillmore: Neglect of a dependent (2 counts), false informing, Feb. 22, 11:25 a.m.
Victoria Sue Marie Corder, 20, Greencastle: Domestic battery, neglect of a dependent, minor consumption, Feb. 20, 5:30 a.m.
Joshua Aaron Harbrueger, 27, Putnamville: Possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, driving while suspended, Feb. 20, 1:20 a.m.
Johnathan Andrew Matt, 31, Indianapolis: Probation violation, Feb. 22, 12:02 p.m.
Charles William Maybaum, 25, homeless: Domestic battery, neglect of a dependent, Feb. 20, 4:56 a.m.
Darrell Eugene Miller, 52, Greencastle: Burglary, theft, Feb. 18, 8 p.m.
Douglas Mitchell, 68, Cloverdale: Operating while intoxicated, public intoxication, Feb. 18, 6:34 p.m.
Courtney Stephan Rivers, 32, Indianapolis: Failure to appear, Feb. 22, 12:31 p.m.
Gregory Sanders, 52, no city listed: Probation violation, Feb. 22, 6:20 p.m.
Frank John Stanfield Jr., 61, Cloverdale: Operating while intoxicated, Feb. 22, 8:55 p.m.
Taylor Diane True, 20, Bloomington: Operating while intoxicated, minor consumption, Feb. 19, 3:15 a.m.
Greencastle Police Department
* Dusty A. Summitt II, 18, Poland, pulled into the Walnut St. parking lot in a 1994 Ford. He attempted to park in a 10-minute spot, but could not stop the vehicle, going over the parking block and striking a parking sign. He advised his brake line was torn, and the vehicle had no brake fluid.
The following tickets have been issued:
Feb. 16, 5;10 a.m., Bloomington St.: Steven D. Hunter, 36, Greencastle, 45 in a 30.
Feb. 15, 8:45 p.m., Bloomington St.: Kelly S. Moore, 43, Poland, 50 in a 30.
Feb. 18, 1:12 p.m., Veteran's Memorial Hwy.: Lee Fugate, 24, Poland, 67 in a 40.
Feb. 18, 7:08 p.m., Washington and Locust streets: Artun Threertham, 21, Terre Haute, expired license plate.
Feb. 19, 12:37 p.m., Jackson and Columbia streets: Jeremy Laney, 30, Crawfordsville, expired license plate.
Feb. 21, 11:38 p.m., S. Arlington and Washington streets: Raymond Gray, 18, Reelsville, disregarding stop sign.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.