* At 9:55 a.m. Monday, Sept. 5, Jennifer R. Keller, 26, Bainbridge, was stopped at a red light at U.S. 231 and CR 900 South in a 2004 Ford Focus. She said she did not see a 1997 Honda Accord driven by Dustin M. Thrasher, 16, Stilesville, approaching the intersection.
Keller's car hit Thrasher's in the left front.
* At 8:30 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, a 2002 Freightliner semi tractor with a trailer registered to Jose L. Guerrero, Weslaco, Texas, was parked facing south in the Cloverdale Travel Plaza parking lot. Driver Juan Martinez, 38, said he was out of the truck trying to shift the weight on the trailer at the rear axles.
Martinez said the truck brakes were locked but the truck suddenly started rolling down he incline of the parking lot toward the south.
The truck hit the office and storage portion of the Cloverdale Truck Repair building with the cab coming to a stop inside the building.
The office was occupied by two people at the time but they were uninjured.
The impact caused a small fuel leak that was stopped by the Cloverdale Township Fire Department.
* At 3:50 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8, Carolyn J. Morgan, 57, Brazil, was southwest bound on CR 400 West (Manhattan Road) in a 2005 Jeep Cherokee. She was trying to negotiate a turn in the road when she lost control.
Morgan said she did not know what happened but she may have dropped a wheel off the edge of the road. The vehicle left the road on the west side and rolled over at least two times before coming to rest in a cornfield.
A witness told an assisting state trooper that Morgan's vehicle appeared to be going too fast, but it had just started to rain and the road was slick.
Morgan was trapped in the vehicle and was extricated by members of the Washington Township Fire Department. She was taken to Putnam County Hospital by Operation Life.
* At 11:28 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 9, Matthew D. Kimbler, 18, Coatesville, was on Heritage Drive and said he was going 40 mph in a 30-mph zone. He lost control and ran off the north side of the road, striking the culvert pipe under the driveway at 11 Lincoln Hills and coming to rest on the opposite side of the driveway.
* At 2:40 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 13, Jayne L. Jensen Riley, 49, Brazil, was eastbound on U.S. 40 in a 2010 Honda Accord. She did not see a large piece of tire that had blown off a semi. She hit the tire, causing damage to the front bumper and possibly the undercarriage.
Damage less than $1,001.
* At 6:17 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 13, Rebbecah K. Williams, Greencastle, was southbound on U.S. 231 in a 2001 Ford and slowed for a vehicle in front of her to turn into Little Dude Ranch. David Walters, 17, Greencastle, was following Williams in a 1996 Dodge.
Walters said he looked down and when he looked back up, the vehicle had slowed. He could not avoid the collision and hit Williams in the rear then hit a fence and post.
* At 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 14, Phillip A. Nevitt, 58, Greenwood, was northbound on CR 300 East stopped at the intersection of CR 50 North in a 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer. Alex C. Nilson, 19, Coatesville, was also northbound on CR 300 East in a 1991 Dodge Dakota.
Nilsen tried to slow for Nevitt's stopped vehicle but his truck slid on wet pavement and hit the rear of Nevitt's SUV.
* At 9:40 a.m. Sunday, James M. Hedrick, 19, Coatesville, was southbound on CR 725 East in 1996 Ford Taurus.
He said he thought something broke under his vehicle, causing it to go into a ditch.