* On Sunday, Sept. 25 at 3:53 a.m., Christopher T. Monnett, 33, Greencastle, was booked into the Putnam County Jail for residential entry, trespassing and public intoxication.
At 4:34 a.m. Colt Dalton Gardner, 23, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for residential entry, trespassing and public intoxication.
* On Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 10 a.m. Kristian Arthur William Gold Day, 35, Indianapolis, was arrested for nonsupport of a dependent.
At 11:05 a.m. Cody James McNew, 22, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for contempt of court.
At 12:10 p.m. Scott Michael Staggs, 37, Greencastle, was booked in for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
* On Sunday, Sept. 11 at 10:30 a.m. Carrie R. Nispel, 24, Greencastle, was westbound on West Walnut Street just east of CR 900 West in a 2001 Saturn L200 when her car hit a deer.
* On Thursday, Sept. 22 at 6:02 p.m. Tanner S. Dunn, 19, Clayton, was driving on U.S. 231 near CR 350 North in a 2004 Ford F1590. He swerved right to avoid hitting a deer, then ran off the road and hit a guardrail.
One arrest and three recent traffic citations were reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
-- At 3:10 a.m. Wednesday, Capt. Charles Inman stopped Jana Guthrie, 22, Cloverdale, on Percy Julian Drive for driving with a suspended license with a prior offense.
A passenger in the Guthrie vehicle, Billy Ray Anderson, 28, Cloverdale, was arrested by Capt. Inman and lodged in the Putnam County Jail at 4:08 a.m. on outstanding warrants from Putnam (failure to appear in court) and Owen counties.
-- At 11:55 p.m. Tuesday, Justin Wagle, 22, Clay City, was stopped on Veterans Memorial Highway by Capt. Inman for driving with a suspended license.
-- At 6:58 p.m. Tuesday, Gregory A. Querry, 46, Reelsville, was ticketed by Reserve Officer Kyle Lee for 46 mph in a 30-mph zone on Jackson Street.
* On Friday, July 23 at 1:58 p.m. the Greencastle Fire Department was dispatched to a property-damage accident at 17 S. Vine St. Cleared 2:22 p.m.
At 9:06 p.m. fire personnel responded to a lift assist with Operation Life at 109 S. Vine St. Cleared 9:26 p.m.
* On Saturday, Sept. 24 at 2:59 p.m. crews were dispatched to a fire alarm at Humbert Hall, 208 E. Olive St., but were disregarded en route at 3:03 p.m.
At 8:08 p.m. GFD responded to a medical assist with Operation Life at 1014 Millpond Ln., providing lifting assistance and a driver for the ambulance. Cleared 8:48 p.m.
* On Monday, Sept. 26 at 8:36 p.m. GFD provided lifting assistance at 1128 Avenue D. Cleared 8:52 p.m.
* On Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 6:35 p.m. fire personnel responded to an alarm at 500 S. Jackson St. The accidental alarm was caused by cooking. Cleared 6:48 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.