Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Thursday, Nov. 17 at 12:25 p.m. Dusty Lee Tuttle was held at the jail for contempt of court.
* On Saturday, Nov. 19 at 3:56 a.m. Travis Layne Siddons was housed at the jail for operating while intoxicated with a prior conviction and public intoxication.
* On Sunday, Nov. 20 at 1:38 a.m. Christina Michelle Matthews, 37, Greencastle, was arrested for probation violation.
At 2:55 a.m. James William Frazier, 25, Cloverdale, was charged with possession of marijuana.
At 3:35 a.m. Robert Allen Easter, 25, Granite City, Ill., was booked for public intoxication.
At 4:10 a.m. Cory D. Welty, 22, Fillmore, was held for operating while intoxicated.
At 5:02 a.m. Jason Grant Snider, 37, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for probation violation.
At 9:28 p.m. Douglas Brian Sharpee, 19, Bainbridge, was arrested for failure to appear.
An Operation Life ambulance was damaged in an accident while on an emergency run Friday evening, Greencastle City Police reported.
The 2003 Ford ambulance, driven by Jonathan Addler, 28, Greencastle, was northbound on Bloomington Street with lights and siren activated, when it was struck by a 2000 Ford Ranger, driven by Carla Diel, 53, Greencastle, Officer Ed Wilson said.
The Diel vehicle attempted to turn left onto Seminary Street when it entered the path of the ambulance and a collision occurred.
Total damage in the 6:54 p.m. accident was estimated at $5,000-$10,000.
Another two-vehicle accident occurred on Bloomington Street at a 3:57 p.m. Friday as a 2004 Ford Mustang, driven by Kevin Daniels, 42, Greencastle, was northbound on Bloomington Street. The Mustang was struck by a 1993 Chevrolet pickup, driven by Walter Tanner, 39, Cloverdale, as it exited the Casey's lot, attempting to turn onto Bloomington Street.
Tanner told Officer Wilson he thought the Daniels car was turning into Casey's and believed it was safe to pull out.
Total damage in the accident was listed at $2,500-$5,000.
The parking lot of Putnam Plaza was the scene of a minor mishap at 9:56 a.m. Friday, Officer Albert Epple reported.
A parked and unoccupied 2002 Subaru Forester, owned by Ralph Gray, Greencastle, was reportedly struck by a 1974 Ford Torino, driven by Levi Hirsch, 26, Greencastle.
The mishap occurred near Teachers Credit Union. The Hirsch car hooked the bumper of the Gray vehicle, resulting in overall damage of $750-$1,000.
Hirsch told Officer Epple that he panicked after the impact and drove off. His orange Torino was soon spotted by police at the Clark station, where he admitted his involvement in the incident.
One traffic citation was issued early Saturday by Capt. Charles Inman.
Corey Reeves, 25, Danville, was cited at 2 a.m. on Indianapolis Road for driving with a suspended license.
* On Thursday, Nov. 3 at 8 a.m. Matthew S. Pennington, 25, Plainfield, was traveling on State Road 240 in a 2011 Ford Ranger when he hit a deer.
* On Monday, Nov. 14 at 6:49 a.m. Kenneth T. Boyce, 23, Reelsville, was traveling on Manhattan Road in a 2002 Chevrolet pickup when he hit a deer.
* On Saturday, Nov. 19 at 11:32 a.m. Geovanni G. Ortiz, 22, no city given, was westbound on Count Road 250 South in a 2002 Ford Explorer. He was going a little too fast for the rainy weather and his SUV slid sideways into the ditch and rolled twice.
* On Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 10:54 p.m. the Greencastle Fire Department responded to an active alarm at 415 S. Locust St. Nothing was found. Cleared 11:08 p.m.
* On Thursday, Nov. 17 at 1:36 p.m. crews assisted with extrication of a victim underneath a car at 320 Bloomington St. GFD used airbags to lift the car off the patient before he was transported to Putnam County Hospital by Operation Life.
At 6:27 p.m. personnel were dispatched to 414 S. Indiana St. but were disregarded at 6:29 p.m.
At 7:06 p.m. GFD performed a lift assist at 1128 Avenue D. Cleared 7:46 p.m.
* On Friday, Nov. 18 at 6:54 p.m. crews were dispatched to a motor vehicle accident at Bloomington and Seminary streets. All occupants were out of the vehicle on arrival. Fire personnel removed glass and fluids from the road.
At 7:20 p.m. GFD responded to an electrical stove fire at 401 Longcastle Drive. Cleared 7:49 p.m.
At 9:17 p.m. GFD assisted Operation Life at 800 S. Locust St. Cleared 9:39 p.m.
* On Saturday, Nov. 19 at 6:27 a.m. GFD assisted Operation Life at 102 W. Poplar St. Cleared 6:50 a.m.
At 11:321 a.m. personnel responded to a motor vehicle accident on Cemetery Road. Cleared 12:14 p.m.
At 7:47 p.m. GFD was dispatched to 420 Anderson St. but was disregarded at 7:49 p.m.
At 10:42 p.m. the fire department performed a medical assist at 3583 S. CR 200 West. Cleared 11:06 p.m.
* On Sunday, Nov. 20 at 8:26 p.m. GFD assisted Operation Life with manpower at 508 S. Illinois St.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.