Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Wednesday, Dec. 7 at 3:45 p.m. Clister Faye Jones, 33, Indianapolis, was held at the jail for failure to appear.
At 11:19 p.m. Freddie Eugene Spencer, 47, Greencastle, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
* On Thursday, Dec. 8 at 7:41 p.m. Steven Dale Nuckols, 55, Brazil, was booked for operating while intoxicated.
At 10:34 p.m. Jeremy Hylton Barker, 29, Roachdale, was housed at the jail for domestic battery.
* On Wednesday, Dec. 7 at 6:30 p.m. Frieda M. Dozier, 60, Bainbridge, was eastbound on State Road 236 in a 2006 GMC Envoy when she hit a deer.
* On Thursday, Dec. 8 at 6:55 a.m. Christopher Scott, 29, Russellville, was northbound on County Road 325 West just north of County Roady 500 North in a 2001 BMW 330ci when he hit a deer.
* At 7:30 p.m. Troy A. Hinkler, 42, Greencastle, was eastbound on State Road 240 in a 2012 GMC Terrain when he hit a deer.
On Thursday, Dec. 8 at 10:53 p.m. the Greencastle Fire Department was dispatched to Humbert Hall, 208 E. Olive St., but was disregarded at 10:56 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.