Three people were booked into the Putnam County Jail on Thursday, Dec. 15.
* At 1:17 a.m. Robert Louis Baldwin, 48, Ormond Beach, Fla., was arrested for operation while intoxicated, public intoxication, driving with a suspended license, operating while never having received a license and possession of stolen property.
* At 6:40 p.m. Jeffery Eldon Dugard, 43, Indianapolis, was held at the jail for failure to appear.
* At 8:31 p.m. Paul Steven Baty, 29, Brazil, was housed at the jail for official misconduct.
The Greencastle Fire Department has responded to a number of recent dispatches.
* On Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 3:01 p.m. firefighters responded to an alarm due to burnt food at 412 S. Jackson St. Cleared 3:08 p.m.
* On Thursday, Dec. 15 at 8:17 p.m. GFD was dispatched to an alarm at Kappa Alpha Theta, 904 S. College Ave. Nothing was found. Cleared 8:25 p.m.
* On Friday, Dec. 16 at 8:34 a.m. personnel responded to an alarm at DePauw housing at 505 S. Jackson St. Investigation revealed a water leak on the second floor had gotten into the alarm box and caused it to malfunction. Cleared 8:45 a.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.