* On Thursday, March 15 at 11:42 a.m. Christina Michelle Matthews, 37, Greencastle, was booked into the Putnam County Jail for probation violation.
* On Friday, March 16 at 12:18 a.m. Kiersten Daniel Gooch, 20, Mooresville, was held at the jail for operating while intoxicated, public intoxication and being a minor in consumption of alcohol.
* On Wednesday, March 14 at 3:26 p.m. Ann L. Owens, 42, Columbus, was southbound on U.S. 231 in a 2001 Chevrolet Blazer when she slowed for a vehicle in front of her to turn onto County Road 300 South.
Jennifer L. Dickey, 31, Greencastle, was behind Owens in a 2003 Ford Windstar and slowed too late, rear-ending Owens' SUV and then going into a fence on the west side of the road.
Both vehicles were disabled and towed. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* On Thursday, March 15 at 7:45 a.m. Jeremy W. Fisher, 25, Fillmore, was northbound on County Road just south of County Road 300 North in a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado. He swerved to miss a deer and left the west side of the road, where he hit a fence and a power pole.
The truck was disabled and towed. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* At 9:20 a.m. Jeremiah J. Caulkins, 33, Greencastle, was eastbound on County Road 1000 South approaching the intersection of Stardust Way in a 1994 Chevrolet S10. Donald L. Perrigo, 81, Cloverdale, was southbound on Stardust Way in a 2011 Hyundai Sonata, waiting at the stop sign to turn onto 1000 South.
Perrigo said he looked both directions and did not see Caulkins' pickup. He proceeded to turn left and hit the left rear quarter panel of Calkins' vehicle.
Two recent traffic citations were issued by Greencastle City Police officers.
-- At 2:50 a.m. Friday, Christopher Watts, 27, Andalusia, Ala., was ticketed by Reserve Officer David Clodfelter for 44 mph in a 30-mph zone on U.S. 231 at Veterans Highway.
-- At 8 p.m. Thursday, Dale McCullough Jr., 28, Fillmore, was cited on Indianapolis Road by Capt. Charles Inman for allowing excessive fumes or smoke to be emitted from his muffler.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.