A number of people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Friday, Aug. 24 at 11:40 a.m. Kendra Bowers, 26, no city listed, was arrested for failure to appear.
At 1:40 p.m. Richard John Hudson, 38, Roachdale, was lodged at the jail for possession of stolen property and theft.
At 3:18 p.m. Suzanne Elaine Hudson, 40, Roachdale, was charged with theft and possession of stolen property.
At 4 p.m. Damieon Francis Latchman, 35, Carlisle, was held at the jail for violation of home detention.
* On Saturday, Aug. 25 at 3:04 a.m. Jason Thomas Duncan, 29, Greencastle, was booked in for operating while intoxicated.
At 3:10 a.m. Carl Edward Merritt, 24, Florissant, Mo., was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
At 9:57 p.m. Cory W. Cook, 28, Fillmore, was lodged at the jail for operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
At 10:30 p.m. Ronald Hughie Costin, 39, Greencastle, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
At 11:15 p.m. Christopher Michael Spurgeon, 20, Gosport, was held at the jail for possession of marijuana.
* On Sunday, Aug. 26 at 12:28 a.m. Zachary Wallace Bryant, 22, Coatesville, was arrested for operating while intoxicated with a prior.
At 3:08 a.m. Matthew Sean Bigger, 18, Leander, Texas, was booked in for operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
At 4:30 a.m. Anthony Scott Bush, 36, Bainbridge, was arrested for public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
At 9:30 a.m. Kyle James Allen, 22, Franklin, was lodged at the jail for public intoxication.
At 7:53 p.m. Erik David Wilburn, 25, Fillmore, was charged with probation violation.
At 9 p.m. Jeremy Max Clodfelter, 33, Bainbridge, was held at the jail for residential entry, public intoxication, resisting law enforcement and probation violation.
At 10 p.m. Christopher Dollar, 24, Lizton, was booked in on two counts of burglary and theft.
* On Monday, Aug. 27 at 12:50 a.m. Dale Allen Kortesmaki, 45, Greencastle, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, operating while intoxicated and probation violation.
At 3:58 a.m. Michael Everett Fife, 20, Reelsville, was lodged at the jail for criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon, possession of a handgun without a permit, possession of stolen property and probation violation.
At 9:05 a.m. Stephanie Grace Thurman, 24, Indianapolis, was charged with operating while intoxicated with a prior conviction.
At 2:45 p.m. Aaron Ray Priest, 37, Cloverdale, was held at the jail for contempt of court.
* On Thursday, Aug. 23 at 4 p.m. Macey Wright, 19, Greencastle, was westbound on State Road 240 in a 2007 Honda Civic. Wright said an eastbound truck crossed the centerline, causing her to go off the road to avoid a collision.
She then lost control of the vehicle, causing it to spin out of control, cross the road and stop in the some large bushes in front of a residence.
* On Friday, Aug. 24 at 1 p.m. Timothy R. Cook, 62, Bloomfield, was backing out of a parking space on the south side of the Cloverdale McDonald's in a 2012 Hyundai Genesis.
At the same time, Nicole L. Carney, 30, Plainfield, was leaving the drive-through in a 2002 GMC Envoy.
The right rear bumper of Cook's vehicle struck the right front bumper of Carney's vehicle.
* On Saturday, Aug. 25 at 4:30 p.m. Ryan A. Gruener, 22, Fillmore, was southbound on U.S. 231 just north of Stardust Road in a 2007 Kia Spectra when his left front tire blew, causing him to veer into the northbound lane.
His vehicle sideswiped the northbound 2009 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Daniel Robertson, 32, Bloomington.
Gruener's car continued southbound, traveling back across the southbound lane and off the road.
The Greencastle Fire Department has gone on several runs recently.
* On Friday, Aug. 24 at 12:42 a.m. crews investigated at 1018 Indianapolis Road near the Wendy's for reports of smoke. They returned at 1:17 a.m.
At 6:59 a.m. there was an alarm at 916 S. College. Workers were in station at 7:34 a.m.
At 5:01 p.m. fire workers went to 646 E. Seminary for a medical assist. They were in service at 5:41 p.m.
* On Saturday, Aug. 25 at 10:46 a.m. members of the department were sent to 808 S. Jackson for an alarm. They were back at the station at 10:57 a.m.
At 12:59 p.m. crews were requested to assist police at 1018 S. Zinc Mill Rd. and were in service at 1:19 p.m.
At 3:18 p.m. they were dispatched to 310 W. Washington for a medical assist, returning at 3:38 p.m.
At 3:54 p.m. another medical assist caused crews to go to 750 S. Fillmore. They were back in station at 4:14 p.m.
At 7:58 p.m. an alarm at 505 S. Jackson caused workers to respond, but they were disregarded in station at 8 p.m.
At 8:19 p.m. fire workers were dispatched to an alarm at 904 S. College. They were in service at 8:37 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.