Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Wednesday, Nov. 21, Darrell Lee Goff, 34, Fillmore, was charged with failure to appear in court.
* On Saturday, Nov. 24 at 6:05 p.m. Kenzie Rhie Sailors, 45, Terre Haute, was booked in on a warrant.
* On Friday, Nov. 23 at 10:36 p.m. Stephen Daniel Long, 36, Cloverdale, was held at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
* On Saturday, Nov. 24 at 8:36 p.m. Gregory Scott Arnold, 43, Gosport, was lodged at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
* On Saturday, Nov. 24 at 11:25 p.m. Gary Lee Means, 41, Cloverdale, was arrested for operating while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license.
* On Saturday, Nov. 24 at 11:45 p.m. Terry Lynn Ford, 47, Cloverdale, was charged for operating while intoxicated and being a habitual traffic violator.
* On Sunday, Nov. 25 at 3:25 p.m. Geoffery Scott Neibert, 25, Greencastle, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
* On Monday, Nov. 26 at 8:50 a.m. Delbert Edward Boswell Jr., 39, Cloverdale, was booked in on a warrant.
* On Monday, Nov. 26 at 9 a.m. Jesse Dane Burris, 29, Greencastle, was charged with receiving stolen property.
* On Monday, Nov. 26 at 10:45 a.m. Brandon Allen Swisher, 20, Indianapolis, was booked in for failure to appear.
* On Monday, Nov 26 at 12:15 p.m. Darrell Lee Goff, 34, Fillmore, was booked in on a court order.
* On Monday, Nov. 26 at 2:30 p.m. Gabriel Ibenjallal Abdurrahin, 46, Indianapolis, was booked in on a court order.
* On Tuesday, Nov. 27 at 12:02 a.m. Cameron Tyler Stockton, 26, Greencastle, was charged with operating while intoxicated, operating while intoxicated with a prior, resisting law enforcement, driving with a suspended license, probation violation and criminal recklessness.
Two property-damage accidents were investigated recently by Greencastle City Police officers.
-- At 7:38 p.m. Sunday, a two-car mishap was reported at Bloomington and Hanna streets.
Courtney Furman, 58, Zionsville, was northbound on Bloomington Street, driving a 2009 Ford Escape. She slowed to turn left onto Hanna Street but was struck from behind by a 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, driven by Alexander Curtis, 20, Santa Claus, Ind., Sgt. Charles Inman reported.
Curtis admitted his attention was diverted and said he could not stop in time to avoid a collision.
Total damage was listed at $1,000-$2,500.
-- At 3:29 p.m. Nov. 21, a two-car accident was reported on North Madison Street in front of the Moose Lodge.
Cheryl Sexton, 54, Greencastle, was leaving a parallel parking space on Madison Street to go southbound in a 2010 Toyota Yaris. As she pulled away from the curb, a 2007 Pontiac G6, driven by Helen Kanuer, 90, Greencastle, apparently entered her blindspot and Sexton pulled out in front of the Knauer car that had turned off Franklin Street onto Madison.
Officer Darrel Bunten estimated total damage at $2,500-$5,000.
* On Sunday at 8:35 p.m. Robert F. Ames, 45, Mooresville, was on the westbound off-ramp of Interstate 70 and U.S. 231 in a GM Sierra when an accident occurred at the traffic light in Cloverdale.
Ames stated he had the green light when Jonny B. Hester IV, 22, Greencastle entered the intersection heading northbound.
Hester stated that the light went from yellow to red while he was in the intersection, which resulted in Ames' car being struck by Hester.
No injuries were reported.
Damage was estimated at $5,100-$10,000.
* On Sunday at 9:44 p.m. Thomas W. Cox, 54, Marion, Ill., was stopped at the stoplight at the eastbound ramp of Interstate 70 and U.S. 231.
As the signal for the north and southbound lanes turned red, Cox proceeded into the intersection to turn northbound on U.S. 231 when his car was struck in the driver's side by a 2007 Ford Taurus, driven by Hannah M. Shuecraft, 23, Grayville, Ill.
Shuecraft stated she could not remember if the signal was red or green at the time of the collision.
Cox's 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis LS sustained extensive front-end damage and had to be towed away.
Total damage was estimated at $2,501-$5,000.
The Cloverdale Volunteer Fire Department assisted at the scene.
*On Wednesday, Nov. 21 at 6:19 p.m. Danielle R. Blair, 31, Indianapolis, was westbound on U.S. 36 when a deer jumped into her path of travel.
Blair stated that she was unable to avoid a collision, striking the deer and causing her vehicle, a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country, to stop in the roadway and not restart.
Damage was estimated at $10,001-$25,000.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.