Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* At 12:50 a.m. on Thursday Gregory Lee Sanders, 35, Greencastle, was charged with contempt of court.
* At 2:35 p.m. on Thursday Jennifer Jean Castellanos, 35, Indianapolis, was charged with failure to appear and check deception.
* At 3:30 p.m. on Thursday Emmanuel Dareon Jones, 20, Terre Haute, was charged with possession of marijuana.
* At 10:15 p.m. on Friday Stacia Eileen Hathaway, 47, Greencastle, was charged with operating while intoxicated and chemical test refusal.
* At 4:15 a.m. on Friday Amber Nicole Spurrier, 30, Poland, was charged with public intoxication, disorderly conduct, domestic battery and criminal mischief.
* At 2:45 a.m. on Saturday Paige Eleanore Ann Hargreaves, 20, Greencastle, was charged with domestic battery, minor in consumption of alcohol, disorderly conduct disturbing the peace and intimidation.
* At 11:05 a.m. on Saturday Alice Jean Jennings-Collier, 42, Roachdale, was charged with a probation violation.
* At 2:09 a.m. on Sunday Katie Erin Schutter, 21, Fillmore, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
* At 3:22 a.m. on Sunday Kissandra Michelle Carr, 36, Greencastle, was charged with operating while intoxicated with prior conviction and as a habitual traffic violator.
* At 8 a.m. on Monday Heather Gilleland, 29, no address listed, was charged with failure to appear.
* At 5:55 p.m. on Monday Casey Christopher Storkman, 19, Greencastle was charged with failure to appear.
* At 7:10 p.m. on Monday Chris Edward McCormick Jr., 27, Indianapolis, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
* At 10:45 p.m. on Monday Angela Lynne Harris, 36, Greencastle, was charged with battery, disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
* At 11 p.m. on Monday Angela Kay Huff, 35, Greencastle, was charged with domestic battery and criminal recklessness.
* At 1:40 a.m. on Tuesday Kathy Jane Niewald, 52, Brazil, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.