Putnam Scanner 3-11-17
Six people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday.
• At 5:18 p.m. James David Flatt, 32, Bainbridge, was lodged at the jail on warrants out of Montgomery County and Marion County.
• At 4:12 p.m. Sunday Hensley, 43, Fillmore, was taken into custody on a local warrant.
• At 2:42 p.m. Michael Allan Morson, 26, Terre Haute, was charged with failure to appear.
• At 1:06 p.m. Andre Dawane Livingston, 23, Terre Haute, was housed at the jail on a warrant for failure to appear.
• At 9:16 a.m. Jason Joe Miller, 34, Brazil, was arrested for domestic battery and strangulation.
• At 3:04 a.m. Nehemiah Christopher Coon, 20, Greencastle, was booked in for battery and strangulation.
The Greencastle Fire Department recently responded to five dispatches and two medical runs.
• At 1:27 a.m. on Tuesday, GFD assisted in the removal of a tree from the roadway in the area of Locust and Berry streets. GFD subsequently returned to station at 2:01 a.m.
• At 8 a.m. on Tuesday, GFD responded to a fire alarm at 200 W. Hanna St. The cause of the alarm was determined to have stemmed from water leaking into the alarm system’s detector head. GFD reset the alarm and returned to station at 8:09 a.m.
• At 7:56 p.m. on Tuesday, GFD responded to a fire alarm due to cooking at 414 S. Indiana St. and were back at the station by 8:05 p.m.
• At 11:09 a.m. on Wednesday, GFD responded to a fire alarm at 500 S. Jackson St. but was unable to determine the cause of the alarm. GFD subsequently reset the alarm and returned to station at 11:20 a.m.
• At 12:33 p.m. on Wednesday, GFD responded to another fire alarm at 500 S. Jackson St. and was again unable to determine the cause. GFD suspected that nearby maintenance workers, who were working on the building’s electrical system, may have accidentally triggered the alarm. GFD subsequently reset the alarm and returned to station at 12:48 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.