Putnam Scanner for July 25, 2018
Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Monday.
• At 10:51 p.m. Christopher Antwain Burhannon, 32, Indianapolis, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 6:54 p.m. Vickie Lyn Roberts, 38, Coal City, was taken into custody for illegal possession of a syringe.
• At 6:41 p.m. Chad Patrick Herzog, 29, Coal City, was housed at the jail for illegal possession of a syringe, driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license.
• At 11:15 a.m. Miranda Rae Harmon, 19, Cloverdale, was booked in for battery, resisting law enforcement and disorderly conduct.
• At 12:30 a.m. Daniel Kyle Dresnek-McGinn, 26, Bloomington, was lodged at the jail for parole violation.
Two recent citations were issued by Greencastle City Police officers.
• At 1:29 a.m. Tuesday, Hezekiah Dotson, 26, Reelsville, was cited by Officer Zach Rhine.
Stopped on South Jackson Street near Veterans Memorial Highway, Dotson was cited for driving with a suspended license.
• At 7:59 a.m. Thursday, Blake Clearwaters, 19, Greencastle, was ticketed for speeding.
Stopped by Officer Nick Eastham on Fillmore Road, Clearwaters was cited for 57 mph in a 30-mph zone.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to three recent dispatches:
•At 11:41 a.m. on Monday, GFD was dispatched to North Tenth Street for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived on the scene at 11:43 and found that the alarm was due to cooking. The alarm was then reset.
They left the scene at 11:45 a.m.
•At 6:21 p.m. on Monday, GFD responded to an oil spill at the Heritage Lake marina. Units arrived at 7:08 p.m. and were able to mitigate the spill and keep it from entering the lake.
They cleared the scene at 8:32 p.m.
•At 11:21 p.m. on Monday, GFD was dispatched to 302 W. Columbia St. for an unauthorized burn. Units arrived there at 11:27 and informed the homeowner of the city’s fire ordinance. The homeowner then extinguished the fire.
They left the scene at 11:43 p.m.
Additionally, GFD performed one medical run and had one disregard during this time.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.